WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassyboo3 - The Spring Honey Lilac is still available I believe. 

Honored Contributor

Plum Pear Styling Cream is on waitlist already! WOW!

Respected Contributor

Whew, I got home from grocery shopping in time to get the cold stuff in the fridge and still place my order for some things I wanted.  I'm disappointed that the FGP mousse is on waitlist, but I ordered it anyway.  Got two more BS EDTC, I find that if I use it and it alone as a leave in, it gives my ancient perm new life and I have waves and gentle curls that last all day and don't fall out when gravity takes over after getting up in the morning.  And before it disappears, I ordered a SHP re-moist, I can use it without it getting on my scalp, I hope, since I sleep in re-moist in a turban, so I can enjoy the fragrance and benefit of that formula on my hair without the allergies on my scalp.    I may find something more to order tonight when he's on, it's not very late on the west coast, thankfully. 

I am so glad I was able to get in the essentials while Chaz was on air, hooray!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Plum Pear Styling Cream is on waitlist already! WOW!

Plum Pear is only available in the 32 duo and the oil.  Every thing else is on wait list with that one.  However, I got a BELLA REMOIST!!!!  There was a choice of the 613 or 319 or the Bella and you get one of those lovely combs like Riley1 said you cannot get enough of!!!!!  Imagine Bella  ReMoist!!!!  It was priced at $180.00 and it was on for sixty bucks or something like that.  I RAN to the phone.  Chaz was on at the time too.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya The Chally duo will not work for me. I know Chaz and Mally are really close friends, but together on TV, not for me. She is too loud for my liking and so I don't watch her when her products and she are on. Chaz is such a gentle person on TV and in person, so I don't want to watch with the sound on. Smiley Frustrated

Yeah, I kind of understand what you mean. ....I just was happy that it seemed to make Chaz happy.  Besides, I'm not interested in make up right now, just Wen.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Have you noticed, at least for today, that THREE seasons are available? You can get your CC for Spring, Summer, and Fall on QVC's website. Really surprised they still have the Spring available. Chaz has mentioned before on Periscope that QVC normally only wants to have ONE season at a time, and that he pushes for overlapping seasons. Looks like they did a big overlap with three seasons, unless it is a mistake.

Yes, I noticed that big time.  I was just telling my husband that you can get spring, summer, and now some fall stuff and there was one Wild Berry thing on this morning, however, I think on wait list but yes, I noticed and speaking of this...I had not used the Coconut Lime in years since I got interested in the Tropical and that one was in the TSV.  I got a 32 of the CLV and a matching mousse at the 50% off sale and I LOVE IT!  I fell in love with it all over again!  I do love the Ginger Pumpkin too.  I got that in the gallon a few years back.  I love the scent.  I have it in the mousse and styling creme and a decent amount too.  I didn't think Chaz would remove that one.  It's WAY too lovely.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP Definitely a GOLD star for you! Maybe we can talk Chaz into giving you a free salon visit (one of these days) for helping him out with his quota. Heart

Honored Contributor

@77yangya You saw Wild Berry? That's for the winter. Hmmmmm....

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

I wish I could visit the salon, but I live at least two long days worth of driving away, so I'd have to fly.  Maybe some day?...?...?

On a little bit of a tangent, I wonder why Chaz does not open a pet spa near his regular salon?  He'd have to interview a bunch of dog groomers, but I will bet he could find a real artist who loves dogs and would love to work with WEN products to care for and groom beautiful dogs.  With all the "designer" Poodle crosses, there are many more dogs who need regular salon visits than there was for a very long time, with so many of the most popular breeds being very much "wash-n-wear", like Chaz's Angels are, so I can see a real business opportunity for WEN Pets to expand it's clientele.  I am sure all of Chaz's celebrity clients already use WEN Pets for their own dogs, but I'll bet they'd love a salon they could take those dogs to where they'd be properly cleansed and groomed using WEN Pets, instead of the often very harsh dog shampoos available commercially!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP Awesome idea! Never thought of that.  He has room on his salon property. Hmmm....