WEN

Respected Contributor

Fabulous posting, World Traveler.  Yes, we should really wait.  You're right.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - thanks for that post. I will be waiting to order - can't wait! 

And, btw, can we ever have enough of those wenderful combs.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 The combs are so awesome!

My hope that Ginger Pumpkin will return has been given a solid YES! And if he went to the trouble to make the remoist and body cream, then I think it is here to stay for at least a couple more years.

CANNOT BELIEVE that QVC let him have all those scents. He says he has to fight to have more than three choices of scents that QVC usually wants him to have.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - My first experience with Wen was the 5 pk TSV around December 2014 (I think). It had WVM, FGP, SHL, SMC and maybe SHP. 

I loved the scents, but was new to Wen and had no clue what I was doing. Didn't know this forum was here and muddled along. So, I can't really say how the performance was for FGP but I'm thinking about giving it another try as my Fall CC.

The new Plum is nice and works well but all I smell is Pear which I have in stock.

Honored Contributor

Re: August WEN Chat

[ Edited ]

@riley1 I think the word "obsessed" is overdone, but I'm going to say it anyway.....I'm obsessed with Fall Ginger Pumpkin! It has "body" to its scent. By that, I mean you can really smell the fall scents of ginger, cinnamon, pumpkin. etc. Whereas, to me the White Pumpkin is light and doesn't have the body in the scent department. It performs well, but I prefer a stronger scent.

Perhaps you could get a 16-ounce to test it out, although usually his prices for the 32-ounce are really good when he comes to QVC.

All his CCs work for m except the rice based. They are sort of drying on my fine hair. I mentioned that to him one time, and he said I might be allergic to something in them.

The new Plum Pear is nice, but not as strong as the Tuscan Pear. I love the Tuscan Pear's scent and the consistency of that formula. Ginger Pumpkin is a little thicker in consistency, so I just add a bit more water when I use it. 

If you end up not liking the Ginger Pumpkin, you can always use it to shave your legs, clean your cosmetic brushes, combs, use in the bathtub, etc. I even use some scents for my clothes in the dryer. Just dab some on a damp cloth and toss it in the dryer!

Honored Contributor

Have you noticed, at least for today, that THREE seasons are available? You can get your CC for Spring, Summer, and Fall on QVC's website. Really surprised they still have the Spring available. Chaz has mentioned before on Periscope that QVC normally only wants to have ONE season at a time, and that he pushes for overlapping seasons. Looks like they did a big overlap with three seasons, unless it is a mistake.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya The Chally duo will not work for me. I know Chaz and Mally are really close friends, but together on TV, not for me. She is too loud for my liking and so I don't watch her when her products and she are on. Chaz is such a gentle person on TV and in person, so I don't want to watch with the sound on. Smiley Frustrated

Regular Contributor
It was pulled for spray not working. Says it will have a new spray on next auto delivery, which I cancelled 'cos it did nothing for me.
Regular Contributor
More fruit scents....would rather smell like a flower than a piece of fruit!
Trusted Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:
More fruit scents....would rather smell like a flower than a piece of fruit!

@Sassyboo3 As @World Traveler 

posted, the spring (floral) scents are still available to purchase. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt