WEN

Respected Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@tcmalfa wrote:

@World Traveler 

You're welcome! Heart

I'm looking forward to the Fall scents. I'm not sure what all he'll include this time around, but I have seen that he's been shooting instructional videos on the face products, etc...just haven't had a chance to watch any of them. It could be that he's shooting them for the October shows...maybe someone who watches him live on FB will weigh in. Smiley Happy

I don't have any info on the October TSV, but I think I remember him saying it was October 9th? That was several weeks ago, though, so that might have changed. 

Yes, he did the Bella Facial Mask demo, the Botanical demo and I think the Bella RTM.  He had his people sort of demonstrate and walk off and the next one came on.  I watched for a while until my husband needed the computer for work.  I don't have an IPhone.  I'm hoping the TSV in October is the new fall/winter scents.  All the Bella stuff I have, it's amazing.  Wish I could have had this in my teen years with my oily skin!  My skin always was oily and gritty but NOT NO MORE!!!  LOL!  Seriously, I scrub with the Bella in the shower and use the Bella NBT and my skin is soft like velvet and has this glow to it.  The Mask is lovely too.  It goes on like a paste but it quickly dries down to a powdery finish.  Then just rinse it off.  Oh, by the way, the fall scents...I love the Fresh Apple.  That one has a really nice, delicate apple scent.  It's so enjoyable.

@77yangya 

Thanks for letting me know about the skincare demos...Chaz has so many videos he's posted lately that I haven't had a chance to check many of them out. Do you know if he mentioned if QVC will have any of the skincare items this week? Thanks for the info about the mask, too. I may have to try it if it's in the shows this weekend. I love the Fresh Apple too. Smiley Happy

Gee, I'm not sure what's gonna show up on the shows!  I always look on QVC's site to see what Wen stuff is out there but since the shows are coming up tomorrow and the day after, I guess we'll find out.  I tell ya..I get in the shower with any seasonal of my choice.  I keep a lot of the ones I like and choose that morning, I pump out a few pumps and spread that all over my face, arms, legs. torso and massage in.  Add a bit of water and pump some into my loofah.  I scrub my face and body with that and OH!  It's so enjoyable with the softness and scent!  I rinse like that too.  My skin tingles like I'm at this great spa.  My skin has this glow.  SO, so soft and hydrated.  The Bella stuff is actually gravy!  I love the Fresh Apple and I'm gonna get some of that but I have my eye on that Plum Pear.  I love the smell of that.  My favorites are the Melon Mint and Coconut Lime Verbena too but my TOP fav is Wen Men.  LOVE that smell!!!   LOL!!  XXOO

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

That GMA sale WOW!  My stuff got here in two days and I was not able to bump up shipping. 

@77yangya 

My gma order is out for delivery today. Very fast shipping for me also. Did you or anyone else who ordered see, via tracking, that it came from West Chester PA? That was curious. Wonder if some arrangement was made with the Q's warehouse inventory? 

Yes, rochelle S.  I noticed that.  That's okay with me since I got it in two days!  That was a great deal.  I know SurferWife went wild!!!!   LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: August WEN Chat

[ Edited ]

Testimonial for WEN Dry Oil (613)

Have always loved this product since Day One, but today I really experienced the power of the oil for removal of just about anything!

I was digging around in the trunk of my car, rearranging things, etc. When I finished I noticed a big black mark on my arm. The black rubber lining the edges of the car trunk didn't like the very hot weather today and decided to come off a bit on my arm.

I didn't think much about it and when I went inside the house I used my Korres liquid soap that was a special on HSN not long ago. I use it to wash my hands at the kitchen sink. NONE of the black was removed. Smiley Sad

So I dried off and went into the bathroom and got the Philosophy I have in the shower and used that to get the black mark off. NONE of the black was removed. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

So then I grabbed the Tatcha Rice Enzyme scrub out of a cabinet and really scrubbed the area. NONE of the black was removed. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

So I got my recent purchase of the TSV of Lancer with its Polish product, meant to exfoliate the skin. NONE of the black was removed. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Then I spotted the dry oil on the counter and thought, why not? Chaz always has Amy demonstrate how it takes her makeup off, including the mascara. So I sprayed that area and then rubbed it just a little, not hard or vigorous. Every single bit of the black was removed! WOW! I was already sold on the product, but this was quite a demonstration and confirmation of the formula in the dry oil. Smiley Very Happy

Although I always have a good supply of the dry oil, this just reaffirmed to me the power of Chaz's products. Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

Wow that is a great testimonial!...Plus we get to see all the fun products  in your bathrooom!  Woman LOL lol

I need to put the oil on my ever growing list!...Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya 

I received my box of Wen from the gma sale today. Everything was tossed in without the fine packing im used to from the Q or the  Salon. I knew something was awry from the strong fragrance eminating...yep, a bottle of rtm was empty and two bottles of styling cream had opened. It was a sweet smelling gooey aticky mess. I immediately called the Salon and left a message. Hopefully I'll hear back soon. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@77yangya 

I received my box of Wen from the gma sale today. Everything was tossed in without the fine packing im used to from the Q or the  Salon. I knew something was awry from the strong fragrance eminating...yep, a bottle of rtm was empty and two bottles of styling cream had opened. It was a sweet smelling gooey aticky mess. I immediately called the Salon and left a message. Hopefully I'll hear back soon. 

It probably happened during shipping.  I see in the truck, when they come to the house, they toss stuff around.  The salon will take care of it.  Their customer service is stellar and never has slipped.  I'm sorry this happened.  Oh, I see you left a message.  I've done that and they ALWAYS called me back, even if it was a day later.  They will.  They've a couple of times, sent me the wrong item but when I called they were closed.  They called me back when they opened and took care of it promptly.

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler.  Isn't Wen versatile?  I think I saw a 613/319 duo on the Q's site for dry oil today.  Anyway, I was watching Chaz on his fan page before and He's working on the next Blessing one called "Honesty".  It comes out in February 2021.  Anyway, he was saying that there's gonna be a Plum Pear duo on this visit.  He said, please wait until I'm on!  Oh boy, that's a tough one for me, my middle name is impetuous.

That's quite a testimonial, World Traveler!!!!  Yes, it works for Amy, removing her make up, why not try?  I tell ya, you can do everything with Wen but eat it!  That's really great!Heart

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi World Traveler.  Isn't Wen versatile?  I think I saw a 613/319 duo on the Q's site for dry oil today.  Anyway, I was watching Chaz on his fan page before and He's working on the next Blessing one called "Honesty".  It comes out in February 2021.  Anyway, he was saying that there's gonna be a Plum Pear duo on this visit.  He said, please wait until I'm on!  Oh boy, that's a tough one for me, my middle name is impetuous.

That's quite a testimonial, World Traveler!!!!  Yes, it works for Amy, removing her make up, why not try?  I tell ya, you can do everything with Wen but eat it!  That's really great!Heart

@77yangya Oh boy a Plum Pear duo!  I am in for sure...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 9.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 9.43.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 9.43.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 9.44.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 9.44.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 9.44.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 9.44.40 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: August WEN Chat

[ Edited ]

Please honor Chaz's request to WAIT to order until the WEN times on QVC. This helps him meet his quota set by QVC, and determine how many times he will be asked to return in the future. Thank you! Heart