WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi @Drythe   Things are going very well for me and I hope they are for you too HeartWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA WENNERS!  It's so bloomin' hot here this summer.  I keep my behind planted in the AC.  I can't even stand to walk out to the beach until sunset.  I think it's a mix of the heat (90 degrees...don't laugh...that's hot for us) plus menopause, I'm just hot all the time!  Between the AC and all the fans blowing on my husband says we live in a wind tunnel.    I told him I read that menopause lasts  an average of 7 years so learn to love the fan!  Toby loves the fan.  He won't even walk to the mailbox with me because he would have to get out of the AC.  Bless his heart!

I opened his new WEN gallon this past weekend and bathed him.  We took him to Home Depot with us and a girl walked past us and said, "Wow!  I wish my hair looked half as good as his!"

I'm loving my Love CC.  I'm so glad I bought the gallon.  The fragrance really stays!  I would love the ancillary products!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

My auto-delivery for the Botanical is "out for delivery" today. Not sure why some are not getting theirs.

Mine are doing fine.  I bumped up my shipping to UPS ground all the way.  I don't care if it costs a few dollars more.  This Botanical is nothing like I've ever used before.  My hair just is perfect every day with minimal effort.  I love it.  I love the pepperminty/tea tree smell too.  My hair is bouncy and swingy. 

@77yangya  Hi do you leave it in all day or just at night & rinse out?

Hi, quadmimi.....I spritz it in my hair in the evening and leave it on over night and cleanse in the morning.  I cleanse every day.  I just section with my finger in a "slicing" motion.  I spritz around 3 to 4 sprtizes each section on each side of the head and then do the same for the back of the head so it would be say four sections.  I then take my fingers and run it through the mids and ends.  I also take my hair in a pony tail and bring it to one side and spritz it a couple of times and run that through.  It feels kind of wet but dries down after half an hour or so.  I used to saturate it but I found that's not needed.  If I can't cleanse in the morning because of lack of time, I still do my ritual in the evening but leave it in and keep hair clipped up all the next day and cleanse the next day and found that the long I leave it in the better.  Hope this helps but if you need to ask anything else, I'll do my best to help!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya thanks for info, it sounds like everyone is pleased with this product...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn  I may pull the "buttton" on the tonic when it's back..Smiley Happy

I know you said you can even leave it in the next day, everyone seems to love it, maybe if I use it carefully it would be ok, I read the pumps are being improved..if it's too strong I will pass it too my son, he has my utlra thin hair, (yes he blames me, lol)

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi I have been using the Botanical since it came out and I don't see any difference in my hair, which is fine and straight naturally. I believe he said it takes one to three months for results to be seen, but for now I don't see anything.

I saw results when using the basic WEN Tea Tree oil. I may just go back to that after I finish the current bottle of the Botanical. I use the dropper from my TT oil for the Botanical liquid, because I find I can get a more direct/focused disbursement of the product on my scalp than using the spray that comes with the Botanical bottle.

Trusted Contributor
They are actually totally different products.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi I have been using the Botanical since it came out and I don't see any difference in my hair, which is fine and straight naturally. I believe he said it takes one to three months for results to be seen, but for now I don't see anything.

I saw results when using the basic WEN Tea Tree oil. I may just go back to that after I finish the current bottle of the Botanical. I use the dropper from my TT oil for the Botanical liquid, because I find I can get a more direct/focused disbursement of the product on my scalp than using the spray that comes with the Botanical bottle.

Thank you @World Traveler 

I can use the TT oil now..It bothered my scalp some at first..The thought of thickening my hair is always of interest too me...I know I have my Mom's hair, so it's never going to be "my dream Maria" the model hair, lol, & it is better than Mom's (bless her heart) (Thanks to Wen) ... so I am still thinking on this one...Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@quadmimi But I would be interested in hearing what your results are after using it. Heart

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi LOL!! We posted at the same time.