WEN

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Hi @quadmimi   I am far enough inland that I didn't get hit hard. Pretty much over now for me. Have a great day my friend Heart

Oh good news @FleaMktQn  You never know when you see weather in an area just where folks are located..Enjoy you day also!...Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi guys.  Well...the storm is past and we were without power from 1:30pm to 4:00am the next morning.  I guess I don't need to mention that we suffered in the heat, we have no back up generator.  My husband wanted to buy one and I fought him on it.  DUMB ME!!!!!!   LOL!!!  Anyway, my cat was outside in a derichio or whatever that is.  I mean the sky opened up and poured water like a fire suppression system at 200psi!!!!!  My husband went out in it and tried to get her but she was so afraid.  I kept shouting to her...good girl!  Follow my voice to the back door!  She finally came there and was sopping wet.  I grabbed her and got her in and dried her up and gave her a treat.  What a nightmare!   LOL!  Well funny now, not then....what a fiasco!   I hope everyone else did not have to go through that and is safe.

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn - Thank you for starting the August Chat. I really can't believe the time is just flying by.

My area of SC did ok with the storm, however, north of us was a different story. The storm came ashore around the NC/SC border so they felt the winds and rain more than me.

Glad everyone is safe and staying healthy.

@77yangya - glad you got your kitty in - he/she must have been terrified.

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@FleaMktQn - Thank you for starting the August Chat. I really can't believe the time is just flying by.

My area of SC did ok with the storm, however, north of us was a different story. The storm came ashore around the NC/SC border so they felt the winds and rain more than me.

Glad everyone is safe and staying healthy.

@77yangya - glad you got your kitty in - he/she must have been terrified.

Thank you, Riley1.  She was.  She was going wow, meow wow wow and crying really loud.  I dried her all off and we fussed over her and gave her a treat and she went on her favorite chair and went to sleep  Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am curious if anyone has heard any updates on the new

Botanical Scalp & Hair Tonic

It's odd--it's just listed now as sold out--with no other info. I still have quite a bit left in my original bottle but I was hoping to have at least one back up!! 

My apologies in advance if this is noted elsewhere in the various threads. I did try searching them just now to double-check but couldn't see any updates.

Thank you!

HeartHeartHeart

I received an email from QVC yesterday saying my auto-delivery of the Botanical Scalp & Hair Tonic would be back in stock in September with a new & improved spray bottle.  I think a lot of people were having problems with the original pump.

Respected Contributor

Hi, Review 2.  I got that email too.  Funny, I really had no issue with the pump straw.  I ordered four of the Botanicals.  One was from Chaz's site.  There was only one that was sticking but I saw a lot of people did have issues.  I got an email saying that they will be changing it too.  I'm glad.  I also do like the right angle spritzer though.

Honored Contributor

My auto-delivery for the Botanical is "out for delivery" today. Not sure why some are not getting theirs.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

My auto-delivery for the Botanical is "out for delivery" today. Not sure why some are not getting theirs.

Mine are doing fine.  I bumped up my shipping to UPS ground all the way.  I don't care if it costs a few dollars more.  This Botanical is nothing like I've ever used before.  My hair just is perfect every day with minimal effort.  I love it.  I love the pepperminty/tea tree smell too.  My hair is bouncy and swingy. 

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Mine are doing fine.  I bumped up my shipping to UPS ground all the way.  I don't care if it costs a few dollars more.  This Botanical is nothing like I've ever used before.  My hair just is perfect every day with minimal effort.  I love it.  I love the pepperminty/tea tree smell too.  My hair is bouncy and swingy. 

@77yangya  Hi do you leave it in all day or just at night & rinse out?

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn 

Hey, Flea!

Hope Everyone is well!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras