WEN

Respected Contributor

Hey Y'all lookin forward to the end of summer and all this heat, Hope nobody gets hit hard by Isias.

I hope everyone is well and has plenty of WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: August WEN Chat

[ Edited ]

Hey there, friend! Thanks for starting the monthly chat. Heart

As far as I know, Chaz will be back on QVC mid-August, so that's a good thing. Getting tired of the heat in my area, but frequently using WEN has been my special spa moment.

Just opened up another bottle of Tea Tree today! Going thru it big time during this stay-at-home period.

I returned my bronzing/tanning spray of Bella Spirit. Not that it didn't work; it did! But I decided I don't need ANOTHER thing to have to keep up on my regimen. So I sent it back. Perhaps next summer I will start it up again. Have so much going on with my routine that I didn't want to incorporate one more. ha!

Hope everyone is doing well and that your hair is thriving thru this time of being home more and taking those spa moments! Heart

Honored Contributor

I am really enjoying the Fall Apple CC that Chaz donated in the Beauty with Benefits promotion.  Hoping to purchase some soon and looking forward to seeing Chaz this month. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: August WEN Chat

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

I am curious if anyone has heard any updates on the new

Botanical Scalp & Hair Tonic

It's odd--it's just listed now as sold out--with no other info. I still have quite a bit left in my original bottle but I was hoping to have at least one back up!! 

My apologies in advance if this is noted elsewhere in the various threads. I did try searching them just now to double-check but couldn't see any updates.

Thank you!

HeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn  Oh wonderful to see you starting off Aug!..

I hope everyone is doing well, Az is hotter & dryer than I have ever felt it before...ughhh

I am needing every ounce of Wen moisture I can find!

The new Fall pear is on my list next, we will be thru the Berry by then..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Hey Y'all lookin forward to the end of summer and all this heat, Hope nobody gets hit hard by Isias.

I hope everyone is well and has plenty of WEN

Hi FleaMktQn!  Thank you for starting the new month.  Yes, I'm in the path of Isais.  I'm also looking forward to the end of summer.  I've been looking forward to fall since April!  I don't like summer.  Too hot! 

I heard Chaz say something about something new with Sweet Almond Mint?  World Traveler may know.  It was very fleeting so I really don't know.  I CANNOT believe the Botanical.  My hair is SO amazing.  I was in tons of humidity, working in the kitchen and my hair stayed and still is just like when I blew it out early this morning.  Chaz really whipped up a winner with this.  I have a couple of auto deliveries with this but it only goes, I think for a year.

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

I hope everyone is doing well, Az is hotter & dryer than I have ever felt it before...ughhh

The new Fall pear is on my list next, we will be thru the Berry by then..Smiley Happy

The new Fall Pear Plum is on wait list for the Texturizing Spray.  I had a 32 that I got back in June.  I have the 32 in the Berry too.  They are both SO amazing.  I love the scent of the Pear Plum but the results of the Berry one.  Beyond amazing.  I love them both and I cannot wait until they're available again with the NBTs, RTMs and plenty of cleansing conditioners.  Whooops, mousses in those also!  I noticed that when I comb through during my cleanse with the Berry I don't have to detangle a bit with fingers first.  I find it to be really astringent.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

The new Fall Pear Plum is on wait list for the Texturizing Spray.  I had a 32 that I got back in June.  I have the 32 in the Berry too.  They are both SO amazing.  I love the scent of the Pear Plum but the results of the Berry one.  Beyond amazing.  I love them both and I cannot wait until they're available again with the NBTs, RTMs and plenty of cleansing conditioners.  Whooops, mousses in those also!  I noticed that when I comb through during my cleanse with the Berry I don't have to detangle a bit with fingers first.  I find it to be really astringent.

Oh thannks @77yangya  looking forward to the new products ..I hope you stay safe from the storm, Az rarely even see's rain so I can't imagine. 

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn  Are you in the storm's path also?  I got to thinking maybe you are.

Respected Contributor

Hi @quadmimi   I am far enough inland that I didn't get hit hard. Pretty much over now for me. Have a great day my friend Heart