WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Are things with Wen really going that bad?

@x Hedge wrote:

It's odd you would come here and phrase your question in such a clumsy way. It almost sounds like you are attempting to taunt Wen users who are satisfied with Wen products. But what would be the point in that?

So . . . You MISSED IT!

It was a real dandy too.

My 4 absolute all time favorite seasonals, plus a bonus bottle I can give away as a gift.

What a lovely year end Wen gift for us to enjoy far into the new year. 

@x Hedge Right! Like how it could have/should have been worded like" did I miss the Wen Dec. TSV or isn't there going to be one? Just wondering if I missed out on it?" But no, of course not.....

Umm, yes, yes you did miss out on a fantastic Wen TSV again this year. However I am sure you will be just fine with your NC products. 🤦‍♀️ Run along now.....🏃‍♀️

Honored Contributor

I give what I get.

@Pearlee wrote:

@software wrote:

Have you ever been part of a class action lawsuit?

The lawyers get $1,000,000s

The harmed parties get a pittance.

I  know what I'm taking about.   Do you?

If Wen harmed you, get a lawyer a doctor and sue if necessary.

But I stand by my remarks about class action lawsuits.

@Pearlee wrote:

@software wrote:

Class actions lawsuits only exist to make lawyers rich.

Companies with deep pockets are sued regularly & we never hear about much of it.

@depglass wrote:

It just dawned on me Wen didn't come out with the Christmas seasonal set this year.  Did I miss it, or are they in that much trouble with the lawsuit?

Only?   Hardly.   Many of them are quite justifed.  What a jaded view of people who have legitimate grievances.  As do people who have had hair loss and scalp irritation from a particular product.   IMO that's a legitimate grievance and enough have experienced it to make the class action suit not frivilous.  Wow, you certainly make a broad statement.

Before the Wen lovers get down on me, I have not had any problems the times I've used Wen and, in fact, got December's TSV.  But I think some people have a legitimate grievance that deserves to be aired in court.  I think @software  would be singing a different tune if she had experienced hair loss and/or an irritated scalp.  Easy to point a finger at lawyers when there's no harm you've incurred.  

@software  Yes I do know what I'm talking about.  You needn't be insulting. about it.

Trusted Contributor

How did the lawsuit benefit anyone claiming hair loss?

Is Wen being pulled off the market? No.

Are the CC's being reformulated? No

The lawyers are going to get the largest chunk of money unless, out of the goodness of their hearts, they worked pro bono.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

The lawyers are going to get the largest chunk of money unless, out of the goodness of their hearts, they worked pro bono.

hopefully those who are getting the higher dollar amounts will be recouping their medical expenses that they had to pay out of pocket.

the FDA is still involved in an investigation and hopefully these people who suffered and their doctors will be able to help.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

@depglass wrote:

It just dawned on me Wen didn't come out with the Christmas seasonal set this year.  Did I miss it, or are they in that much trouble with the lawsuit?

Chaz just had, earlier this month, his Wen TSV. A set of 5 Seasonals for $79, So NO "they" are NOT "in that much trouble with the lawsuit"!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm.  I don't think you know.  It was a 26 million dollar settlement,  I guess he just has millions to throw around.  Right?  I'm part of the lawsuit and I will be getting $25.00. So, unless you are a lawyer working for him you don't really know. 

Trusted Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

@depglass wrote:

Chaz just had, earlier this month, his Wen TSV. A set of 5 Seasonals for $79, So NO "they" are NOT "in that much trouble with the lawsuit"!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm.  I don't think you know.  It was a 26 million dollar settlement,  I guess he just has millions to throw around.  Right?  I'm part of the lawsuit and I will be getting $25.00. So, unless you are a lawyer working for him you don't really know. 

Gunthy Renker was part of the lawsuit, so Chaz didn't fork over the entire 26 million.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

hopefully those who are getting the higher dollar amounts will be recouping their medical expenses that they had to pay out of pocket.

the FDA is still involved in an investigation and hopefully these people who suffered and their doctors will be able to help.

The lawyers should have paid for their medical expenses, they're the ones getting the largest percentage of the settlement.

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

It's odd you would come here and phrase your question in such a clumsy way. It almost sounds like you are attempting to taunt Wen users who are satisfied with Wen products. But what would be the point in that?

So . . . You MISSED IT!

It was a real dandy too.

My 4 absolute all time favorite seasonals, plus a bonus bottle I can give away as a gift.

What a lovely year end Wen gift for us to enjoy far into the new year. 

@x Hedge Right! Like how it could have/should have been worded like" did I miss the Wen Dec. TSV or isn't there going to be one? Just wondering if I missed out on it?" But no, of course not.....

Umm, yes, yes you did miss out on a fantastic Wen TSV again this year. However I am sure you will be just fine with your NC products. 🤦‍♀️ Run along now.....🏃‍♀️

@AmericanBulldogMom....this is the best response yet!...you win, I hope they all "run along".....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

@depglass wrote:

Hope you don't spend your $25.00 all in one place.  Enjoy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe, are you mocking her whopping .0001% share of the settlement?