WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Are things with Wen really going that bad?

[ Edited ]

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

@depglass wrote:

It just dawned on me Wen didn't come out with the Christmas seasonal set this year.  Did I miss it, or are they in that much trouble with the lawsuit?

Chaz just had, earlier this month, his Wen TSV. A set of 5 Seasonals for $79, So NO "they" are NOT "in that much trouble with the lawsuit"!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm.  I don't think you know.  It was a 26 million dollar settlement,  I guess he just has millions to throw around.  Right?  I'm part of the lawsuit and I will be getting $25.00. So, unless you are a lawyer working for him you don't really know. 

@Qgirl Ummmmmm. I think you do not realize where the money came from. Many of us have received the mailing regarding the suit because we bought from Guthy Renker before buying from the Q. Chaz reformulated WEN for Guthy Renker to manufacture on their own. They could not keep the salon formula due to international shipping and profit points. The lion's share of the funds that had to be contributed to the fund for dispersion did not come from Chaz. Guthy Renker is by far the larger defendant. So. 'Right?' No.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@Love4cats wrote:

@depglass wrote:

It just dawned on me Wen didn't come out with the Christmas seasonal set this year.  Did I miss it, or are they in that much trouble with the lawsuit?

Chaz just had, earlier this month, his Wen TSV. A set of 5 Seasonals for $79, So NO "they" are NOT "in that much trouble with the lawsuit"!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm.  I don't think you know.  It was a 26 million dollar settlement,  I guess he just has millions to throw around.  Right?  I'm part of the lawsuit and I will be getting $25.00. So, unless you are a lawyer working for him you don't really know. 

@GSPgirl

You're getting a whole $25.00.  Wow....Please be careful where you spend it.  There are 1000's of people that are happy with Wen and would never use any other product.  I'm included in the 1000's that are happy.   I'm so thankful the lawyers representing you in your factitious claims are at least giving you $25.00.  It's so sad that people are too lazy to read ingredients on products or love to blame others for their medical issues, or are allergic to ingredients and decide someone else has to pay for their actions.  Sounds like you ended up being a HUGE winner with that whole $25.00.

Don't be jealous because Wen gives me incredible hair and skin.....

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Super Contributor

Αnd its just *that* easy to stop using something if it makes you bald...I'm not even going to justify 'irritates the skin' because that's even more stupid! I put something on me one time, *once* and I turn red, you can bet I won't be trying it again...let alone keep using it! 

This is just the McDonalds, oh my coffee was too hot and burned me--but nobody told me it was hot so I'm gonna sue--scam.

The number of happy satisfied Wen customers far, far outweighs the 'victims' so I'll take my results and their results as the truth. And I would be simply delighted to go to court and flaunt my gorgeous, shiny, super- long golden hair as proof of Wen's success.

{{drops mic}}

Respected Contributor

@chickenmoo wrote:

Αnd its just *that* easy to stop using something if it makes you bald...I'm not even going to justify 'irritates the skin' because that's even more stupid! I put something on me one time, *once* and I turn red, you can bet I won't be trying it again...let alone keep using it! 

This is just the McDonalds, oh my coffee was too hot and burned me--but nobody told me it was hot so I'm gonna sue--scam.

The number of happy satisfied Wen customers far, far outweighs the 'victims' so I'll take my results and their results as the truth. And I would be simply delighted to go to court and flaunt my gorgeous, shiny, super- long golden hair as proof of Wen's success.

{{drops mic}}

@chickenmoo And there you have it .... MIC DROP....BOOM! I love it. Nuff said! 😉😂