WEN

Super Contributor

Are the seasonals not available in a 16 oz any longer?

I really wanted to purchase all scents of the seasonals as I don't have enough from last years stash to get me through until it's time to break out my summer seasonals, but I only wanted to purchase the 16 oz, yet I cannot find them in this size.  Does anyone know why?

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Re: Are the seasonals not available in a 16 oz any longer?

[ Edited ]

No idea. They make come later, like when Chaz visits later this month. They've done sets of three in other seasons, usually with one of each scent. 

I can't predict what QVC is going to do and they've made some changes recently, so I don't know.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

No idea. They make come later, like when Chaz visits later this month. They've done sets of three in other seasons, usually with one of each scent. 

I can't predict what QVC is going to do and they've made some changes recently, so I don't know.

@ChynnaBlue

I hope they DO come later, looking forward to them.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I've noticed that QVC usually adds the 32 oz. bottle first and then the 16 oz. bottle seems to come later so I assume it'll show up at some point.

Respected Contributor

I was about to, at some point, ask the same question.  I remember when the seasonals would "overlap" but not any more, I guess.  Yeah, I figured when Chaz comes back, when is it, the 24th, I think, They'll be back and probably he'll have some great things.  I grabbed one 32oz. of the new spring one.  I also grabbed it in the styling creme from Chaz but it hasn't shipped out yet.  Can't wait until the shows.  Hey!  I can't wait until June and you all know what month that is...... wee heeeee!!!