WEN

Regular Contributor

Are most of the gallons sold out?

I wanted to order the FIG or Pomegranate gallon and they are gone.  Will more be replenished or is that it?  It's only June 12!

Valued Contributor

Re: Are most of the gallons sold out?

@JohGlo are you looking at item A266128 or the auto delivery option A270280? They are appearing as in stock when using the QVC app on my phone. I was able to add both items to my cart. I would suggest contacting customer service.
Regular Contributor

I searched Wen gallons at qvc.com and I am oly seeing  SHP, SAM, Lavender, Wen kid gallon.  Very strange

Esteemed Contributor

@JohGlo - search Wen gallons - when it comes up you have a choice of either one shipment or A/D. If you go to either section you have to click the circle for the Scent you want.

I just did it on the Classics and had no problem for a one-time shipment.

Esteemed Contributor

@JohGlo ,
Search WEN gallons. See WEN Kids green apple? Click on or tap that icon, all 3 WEN Kids options come up.
Same for classics, seasonals, one time buy &AD.
Tap/click the gallon image. They're all still available.
Regular Contributor

I messed up sorry.  I searched gallons and when only a few came up I thought that's what was left.  It is odd that they all don't come up...just a few come up.  Thanks for your input

Spoiler

Regular Contributor

I messed up sorry.  I searched gallons and when only a few came up I thought that's what was left.  It is odd that they all don't come up...just a few come up.  Thanks for your input