WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Aquis 12-6 & 7-2018

[ Edited ]

The turbie towels are available on gmadeals dot com today 12-6 and 12-7.

Esteemed Contributor

Purchased these the last time they were mentioned on the board and gave some as gifts.  Really leave the hair full of shine and the drying time cuts drastically.  Had to get 2 more turbans and the silk pillow case.

The shoulder towels on not on today but got extra last time.  Love those.

Esteemed Contributor
I held out buying these because I thought the ones I was using for years were the best. Boy was I mistaken. The first time I used it I could see the difference . I'm gifting them to all the gf's.
Regular Contributor

@rochelleSThank you so much for sharing this!  I bought one for me and one for my mom.  I looove Aquis towels.  My hair is so much healthier since I started using them.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Aquis 12-6-18

[ Edited ]

@hopi

I love the Aquis turbie but was especially impressed with their large bath sheet sized towel. Unfortunately, it's not offered today but I will certainly purchase the next time there's a special sale offering. I'm going to take a look at that silk pillowcase too.

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue

I have to agree 100% with you! There IS a big difference using this turbie. Huge difference. I too, was tremendously impressed by the absorbency and rate of speed in which my long hair dries.

This is a great gift and your friends are going to love using and seeing what a great product this is. Next time these are offered, take a look at the Aquis bath mitt. I'd previously purchased a couple and again am impressed. Another gift idea for under $5. ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@glam_girl

You are so welcome! Although I am not the original person who shared their positive impression of the Aquis products, I am more than happy to post these promo sales as I see them. I hope many will take the opportunity to try at the reduced price and enjoy the results as much as you have. ♡♡♡

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting.  Because of the wonderful reviews I decided to buy and see how different it makes my hair from the more inexpensive drug store turbies.  I was so disappointed the pillowcases were sold out and the towels everyone is raving about not for sale this time.  I hope I don't miss out next time they are offered.

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies! 

All of the gma deal (s) have been extended thru midnight pst Friday 12-7-18. The silk pillowcases have sold out but the turbies are still available. A great year round gift offered at a 50% savings. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

I decided to give these turbies a try, as the interlock cotton knit version I got at Walmart doesn't absorb very well, and I'm going to bed with a very wet head every night.  I know the terry-knit turbans I used to use were making my permed hair a little frizzy, so I hope these Aquis turbans don't, but still absorb better than the plain cotton interlock.