WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Souperkrys wrote:

@quadmimi

I just tried the SOB for the first time as well in the TSV, and there is something in that particular floral scent that just awakens my seasonal allergies, I don’t know what it is but I checked the label and nothing out of the ordinary so it must be in the actual fragrance blend. I wish it would’ve been the SHL or SCB in the TSV.  I am obsessed with the SHL! 

On another note, I ordered the LAV in the TSV and I am in love with the LAV RTM! What a fantastic refreshing scent. Couldn’t be happier with it. 

@Souperkrys maybe mixing the SOB will mask the allergy culprit.

@Souperkrys  That is excellent advice from @Suebdoo

One of my favorite combos is SHL & SOB Heart These 2 are awesome together  

Thanks! I'll try that combo. I've mixed SOB with BGT.

I don't particularly care for the (very popular) scent of SOB either. I would've selected the SCB if we'd had a choice, since I'm well stocked on SHL.

Meanwhile, I'm powering through that 12oz CA RTM, and loving it.

Frequent Contributor
Wasn't sure where to put this, lol. But anyway, I'm probably the last person to realize this, but I recently purchased my first 32oz Philosophy body wash .. yes, this is about Wen, lol ... There were two bottles with two pumps. I thought, odd, they look no different from the WEN pumps. Low and behold, it's the exact pump! Fits both bottles, and the caps do too!

Does that mean that QVC handles the packaging for a lot of these brands?
Esteemed Contributor

There are many different products that have the same pumps, etc. Companies usually contract with the manufacturer for the items they want/use.

Many bottles, pumps, sprayers, etc look the same from different companies for the same reason.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dcole3 wrote:

. . .  Low and behold, it's the exact pump! Fits both bottles, and the caps do too!

Does that mean that QVC handles the packaging for a lot of these brands?

No. It means manufacturers of packaging, in this case bottles and pumps, have standardized sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife,  meant to ask you, do you recall that do-it-yourself recipe for RTM? Or possibly multiple recipes?

Drythe posted Chaz originally posted it on FB.

Subject came up in a thread in Beauty yesterday.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Any-one-still-make-their-own/m-p/4594392#M635860

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge...Unfortunately, I don’t remember it. I’ll post a request on Chaz’s Facebook page.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!!!

I've concluded whatever recipe I was working from when I found a post for it wasn't the original 'Chaz recipe '.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge...I just posted the request on his Facebook page. As soon as I get a response, I’ll share it here.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: April WEN CHAT

[ Edited ]

Thats great!   Thank You @SurferWife

If I can get it to come out right I think I'll be making a quart at a time. . . keep it in the fridge for summer.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge...WALLAH! I got the following response from Chaz’s team.

Before Replenishing Treatment Mist was created, Chaz made his own refresher spray.
-6 oz. spray bottle
-4 pumps of CC (4 pumps in 6 oz. or 16 oz., 2 pumps in 32 oz. and 1 pump in 32 oz. 613)
-2-4 drops of Treatment Oil
-2 pumps of Styling Crème
-Add warm water and shake well (distilled water is recommended) ~BB