WEN

Regular Contributor
Does anyone know what it will be? Thanks in advance 😊
Esteemed Contributor
To my knowledge Wen footers hasn't spilled the beans yet but I would think it should be soon.
Respected Contributor

Hi Wen Peeps!!

I was periscoping last weekend while they had the birthday party for Hunter, and I think, now, don't quote me, but I think what may be in it is a classic, the Bella UINBT and some other things.  It's hard to sometimes hear what's being said because everyone's laughing and talking.  I was just zoned in on the Bella thing.  Chaz has Bella Mousse on his site right now so I went for one.  When he comes to QVC, I'm ready to go!

Regular Contributor
What does UNIBT stand for? Thanks 😊
Respected Contributor

@JohGlo wrote:
What does UNIBT stand for? Thanks 😊

Hi Johglo!  I'm sorry.  I usually type things out.  The Wen Peeps on here would know but newbies are always welcome!  It stands for

ULTRA NOURISHING INTENSE BODY TREATMENT.

It comes in a jar, the seasonals are 16oz. some are 8oz. the 613 is sometimes offered in super size, 20oz.  Anyway, you apply it on your body, usually after a nice refreshing shower.  It makes the skin soft, supple and hydrated.  I've tried so many large name ones that smelled good but really didn't do what this does.  I feel like I'm wrapped in a velvet blanket after using it on face, body.  I guess you could say it's like a body lotion but it's classified as "treatment" because it has so very many good things in it!  Hope this helped!