WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone here get Keratin treatments

I was talking to someone yesterday and of course Wen became subject matter,  I told her I would bring her some to try and that's when she told me she gets Keratin treatments.  I don't know much about the treatments. Can she still use Wen?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone here get Keratin treatments

SIne Wen has no sulfates or sulfides she can use it

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chaz was talking on Periscope about a client. Her color was brassy and it didnt look right. He asked what she was doing and after beating around the bush for a while she finally fessed up to getting keratin treatments. I believe he did a remoist and glossings on her to help repair the damage. 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

My D really wanted to get a Keratin Treatment way back when but so happy she never did. Anyway everything I read was that it is like an overdose of protein so you would want to think moisture moisture moisture.

Super Contributor

I probably shouldn't wade in here because I have straight hair Smiley Very Happy, but I've used the Glossing Serum on my daughter's crazy hair (somewhere between 2C and 3A I think) and it works wonders. Her hair still turns into a rat's nest after a day or so (because she's a little kid and gets some pretty bizarre stuff stuck in it), but I would highly recommend the stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the input ladies.  I gifted her a bottle of FVWP and a POm sc.  Can't wait to see how she likes it.  She knew nothing about Wen.