WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone get the 319 unscented body treatment yet?

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

I'm going to be ordering it soon - I've got it on my never-ending "wish list" along with "Fall Ginger Pumpkin" - can't wait to try that famous scent soon!  Just wondering what everyone is thinking of 319?  Smiley Happy

Great question! I look forward to reading all the reviews about the fragrance free NBT!

To me, Fall ginger pumpkin did NOT smell like pumpkin pie. I was hoping it would be a creamy pumpkin scent with a hint of spice but to me, it just was all spice and no pumpkin. Smiley Sad I hope you like it though. If you like spicey scents, you will like it!

I love FGP but I would say that I have to try a little to smell the pumpkin. Mainly it smells like the Red Hots candy. But since that is one of my faves, I was bound to love that.

I really enjoy the Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) scent too and I can really smell the pumkin scent in it. The spice portion doesn't seem overpowering to me (though it is there) but, then again, I love really hot and spicy foods. Indian Vindaloo lamb is a favorite!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Oh @bebe777 i LOVE spicy FOODS, I'm not a fan of spicy body or hair care products. Love me some Indian food, girfriend! If we lived near each other it would be fun to go out to dinner at an Indian restaurant sometime. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

I'm going to be ordering it soon - I've got it on my never-ending "wish list" along with "Fall Ginger Pumpkin" - can't wait to try that famous scent soon!  Just wondering what everyone is thinking of 319?  Smiley Happy

Great question! I look forward to reading all the reviews about the fragrance free NBT!

To me, Fall ginger pumpkin did NOT smell like pumpkin pie. I was hoping it would be a creamy pumpkin scent with a hint of spice but to me, it just was all spice and no pumpkin. Smiley Sad I hope you like it though. If you like spicey scents, you will like it!

I love FGP but I would say that I have to try a little to smell the pumpkin. Mainly it smells like the Red Hots candy. But since that is one of my faves, I was bound to love that.

I really enjoy the Fall Ginger Pumpkin (FGP) scent too and I can really smell the pumkin scent in it. The spice portion doesn't seem overpowering to me (though it is there) but, then again, I love really hot and spicy foods. Indian Vindaloo lamb is a favorite!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Oh @bebe777 i LOVE spicy FOODS, I'm not a fan of spicy body or hair care products. Love me some Indian food, girfriend! If we lived near each other it would be fun to go out to dinner at an Indian restaurant sometime. Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze lol, Indian, Thai, TexMex, Vietnamese, we'd make a feast of it!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I got mine a couple of days ago and was anxious to use it since I loved the 613 body treatment but couldn't handle the scent. 

It does have the same wonderful properties for the skin as the 613, but as stated, while it doesn't have added fragrance, it does have a (fairly mild) scent.  To me, it smells more like the Fall Ginger Pumpkin Cleansing Conditioner than the 613 Body Treatment.  A citrusy-clove type scent.  It's fairly mild but is noticeable for a person like me who is extremely sensitive to scents.  But it does disappate fairly quickly and doesn't seem to interfere with the EDP that I do choose to use.

All in all, I vote that it's a winner and I will keep ordering it because it's mild enough for me to use all over my body, which is what I wanted.

Respected Contributor

Is this offered in any other scents other than 613 and the new unscented?  I am sure that someone knows.  I may still order the unscented lotion but haven't yet.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

Is this offered in any other scents other than 613 and the new unscented?  I am sure that someone knows.  I may still order the unscented lotion but haven't yet.  

Only those 2. I haven't ordered the 319 yet, I'm waiting to see if there's a OTO when Chaz comes back next week Smiley Wink

I'm almost out of the 613 NBT so I'm really hoping Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

Only those 2. I haven't ordered the 319 yet, I'm waiting to see if there's a OTO when Chaz comes back next week Smiley Wink

Thanks.  Maybe Chaz will introduct another scent in the future.  I would love BGT or maybe even a seasonal scent.  Imagine a SHP body lotion layered with SHP oil or SOB body lotion and SOB oil.  Both of these would be awesome scents for layering.  WWC would be another great scent.  I don't think that it would happen but maybe Chaz will surprise us all.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

Thanks.  Maybe Chaz will introduct another scent in the future.  I would love BGT or maybe even a seasonal scent.  Imagine a SHP body lotion layered with SHP oil or SOB body lotion and SOB oil.  Both of these would be awesome scents for layering.  WWC would be another great scent.  I don't think that it would happen but maybe Chaz will surprise us all.  

I completely agree with all of that, I'd just add CLV to the list Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I got mine a couple of days ago and was anxious to use it since I loved the 613 body treatment but couldn't handle the scent. 

It does have the same wonderful properties for the skin as the 613, but as stated, while it doesn't have added fragrance, it does have a (fairly mild) scent.  To me, it smells more like the Fall Ginger Pumpkin Cleansing Conditioner than the 613 Body Treatment.  A citrusy-clove type scent.  It's fairly mild but is noticeable for a person like me who is extremely sensitive to scents.  But it does disappate fairly quickly and doesn't seem to interfere with the EDP that I do choose to use.

All in all, I vote that it's a winner and I will keep ordering it because it's mild enough for me to use all over my body, which is what I wanted.

I got mine today and it smelled spicey to me as well. First thought was peppery but second whiff I realized it was ginger. I agree it did fade quickly

I used it on my face tonight, I was hesitant because of the ginger scent. It felt really nice going on and I couldn't smell it at all by the time I was done. 

I didnt try the 613 version so I cannot compare the two

Honored Contributor

oooh well I don't like spicy scents. I think I will wait on trying this for now.

I really would love the BGT scent in this.

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze lol, Indian, Thai, TexMex, Vietnamese, we'd make a feast of it!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 count me in for all 4! YUM!!