WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone get the 319 unscented body treatment yet?

@Kjelle wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kjelle wrote:

Has anyone used the oils with 319 and successfully scented their own NBT? I used what I thought was reasonable of WWC and I still only smelled pepper. What proportions did you use?

I only just tried using the 319 NBT last night and this morning but I'm not really sure if I want to mix it with any oils. I smell a light lemon scent but it doesn't really seem to go away that fast so I'm kind of hesitant to mix it with any of the oils. Unless I mix it with WWC or SOB oil it might smell a litlte funky.

I'm thinking the same thing. I am glad I like the way it naturally smells. Like I said I tried WWC oil and I couldn't really achieve WWC NBT with what I felt was a reasonable amount of oil. I'm not sure I'd want to use up that much good oil.

@Kjelle I've now tried mixing the 319 NBT with both WWC and FTP oil and I can still only smell the lemon. When I tried with the WWC oil I added two drops. With the FTP oil I added three drops and it still didn't make a difference. I think I'll just stick to using the 319 on its own since there's no point in adding the oils when you don't actually get the scent of the oil.