WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: .Anyone else having difficulty with TTS pumps?

Ok, so silly question . . . . Does anyone else find the spray / pump is a bit difficult to pump/ depress? I'm more curious if it's me or the pump. This would in NO WAY dis sway me from purchasing this amazing product. I'm just curious . . . . .Thanks!

**Suz**
Frequent Contributor

Mine works just fine - I guess I got lucky! Good luck, @ANewHue!
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@ANewHue...what is TTS?  These acronyms are getting to me...

not everyone knows what product(s) people are 

referring to...

I guess I don't really understand why a WEN product acronymn even matters to you since you don't like the product and called it the worst shampoo you ever used. I just find it strange that you'd still be intrested in the WEN forum and all the discussions?

Frequent Contributor

My pump is hard to depress, too.

perhaps the more it's used, it will become less stiff?

Speaking of pumps, the jumbo Replenishing Mist that is part of the TSV from earlier this year doesn't work the best for me. It gets drippy the more I spray it. 

Anyone else?

Super Contributor

I also find the TTS difficult to spray. I like the product though. My favorite spray bottle is the one that came with the recent 613/319 TSV that I believe LucysMommy was speaking of above. I have no issues with that one and really appreciiate how it sprays.

Regular Contributor

Used this for the first time this morning and it took a long time to prime the pump.  I don't know if this is what helped but I made a half-turn of the nozzle to the right and it seems better now (less stiff and more even spray).  It was really worth this effort.  This is so great! 

Regular Contributor

YES!  Had to replace it with a pump from another product. I find it very irritating that the WEN pumps are inferior, considering the price of the products.  

Frequent Contributor

@LucysMommy wrote:

My pump is hard to depress, too.

perhaps the more it's used, it will become less stiff?

Speaking of pumps, the jumbo Replenishing Mist that is part of the TSV from earlier this year doesn't work the best for me. It gets drippy the more I spray it. 

Anyone else?

I have the same problem with the jumbo replenishing mist.  I am also having problems with the droppers for some of the oils that I bought a few months ago. I thought about calling the company because it is happening with so many products.  

Trusted Contributor

It took me forever to prime mine, and I do find it tough to pump. I'm hoping it warms up and gets easier. I often have a bit of a challenge opening the SC (twirling the pump), but nothing like this.

Valued Contributor

I had the same problem with the Texturizing Spray. I couldn't get the pump to work and used a shorter pump from one of the Replenishing Mist bottles. Today, I tried it again. I took the pump out of the bottle and worked very hard and finally got it to pump water through it. After this struggle I realize that I really, really don't like the Mandarin Fig fragrance. It is very strong and heavy, not something I want my clean hair to smell like. I ordered the Bamboo Green Tea on waitlist.