WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone else do this? WEN Stash.

@CamilleP,    that's a shame! Ideally you can try to find someone who just wants the seasonals so you can split the price, take what you can use from the package, and don't have to miss out on all those combination deals.

Can you use any of the WEN Kid's, WEN Men, 319/613, or (lol) WEN Pets formulas?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I suppose I could donate them to a charity, like I am going to have to do with my entire stash of unopened NIBT, which is now giving me contact dermatitis on any skin I put it on.  I don't know if it's just that this has been a particularly bad year for allergens here in the PNW, if my immune system is starting to go haywire as I age, or if there are just so many ingredients in WEN that I am getting sensitized to that I am starting to react, or what.  I am beginning to worry that soon I won't be able to even use the CC's, in which case I am out a whole big pile of money!

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP,  i hear ya.  I've had simple med changes that affected how formulas smell to me. I have one med that creates skin sensitivities and weird breakouts. Fortunately, WEN soothes these issues, while everything else irritates them.

Maybe some of us can meet you on eBay and relieve you of some stash. Why don't you post your unopened stash in the 2018 Wenventory as @Kjelle did before she put it on eBay?

Respected Contributor

I wish I could sell them bayside, but I have never, ever sold on there, and don't have a good way to take pictures.  I suppose that if I post my "stash for sale" list here, as well as my e-bay user name and the day I post it all bayside, so you all know who to look for, and then I wouldn't need to post photos, what do you think?

Frequent Contributor

Well, I started using WEN Oct of last year - so it hasn't been a year yet.  At first I was just grabbing deals with 32oz bottles left and right.  I've got about 15/16 of them currently, but just got 2 of the classic with a seasonal and rtm in again. Then August I get my second shipment of the 3 32oz deal from last Christmas. Which means, with those and the third shipments of the classic and seasonal, I'll have another 14 bottles by Oct. lmao.

But, after having gone through all four seasons now, I have a better idea how how the deals and the TSV's sort of work. So, what I've learned I don't have to fill up on one deal as if I will never see a deal again. From now on, my plan is to keep stocked on classics - like TT or SAM so I have those as a first cleanse, and then pickup a couple of bottles of seasonals to cover me for whatever season it is. I prefer to use TT as a first cleanse and then a seasonal as a second, but I can't use the TT RTM and the oil only durign the day when the hubz isn't home. I wore the TT overnight once and he came home from work with questions about what I had worn to bed the night before because the scent woke him up and he could still taste the scent while he was at work. (I have no sense of small, so I reall didn't know. Now I do.)  So, from now on, when I use it on my scalp, I will use it as a treatment during a weekday and cleanse before he comes home.

Anyway, yes, now that I kind of have a feel of when he's at QVC for presentations and when there's likely to be TSV's throughout the year, I'll be able to keep a reasonable supply without going overboard like I did this first year.

Frequent Contributor

This was worse with Philosophy because I bought a couple of mega sized kits, not realizing how big they were (64oz with an extra 16oz included) after I had already bought 2 of the super sized (32oz) and another 32 oz summer secnt kit. But I still have 2 16oz bottles I was still using from Christmas, lol.  I even tried to pawn on off to my husband.