WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone else disappointed in today's TSV?

[ Edited ]

I remember carrying a full-size  can of Aqua Net  in my purse and just spraying the heck out of my hair.   I'm so glad we have Chaz to keep our hair looking good without destroying it. 

Super Contributor

@simollie, I mentioned before that I'd love to have a choice of kit too. It was long ago. I know I just started using Wen again, but I haven't seen a TSV with the mousse. I'd love to see that in the kit. Wouldn't it be great? Pick your cleanser, then pick two of (for example) 2 oz oil, mousse, retreatment spray, stylung cresm, small masque, etc.

Super Contributor

... Styling cream
Respected Contributor

It is a great deal. I only wish that it was more than just the core choices. I would have preferred Wen Men or BGT instead. I opted for the Lavender but I am not wild about the core fragrances. I am interested in the light.
Honored Contributor

I don't really buy the TSVs as they always have products I don't need or want- I always look forward to the seasonals deals though!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not disappointed at all in this TSV or any other Chaz has brought to us. I realize that not every TSV will be one I will need/want at this particular time. However, his ODO's are definitely great!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko Ok you make me hit the button!  I was so busy buying up the Cherry blossom (I am making a shrine) but since I am the hairspray queen, I decided to switch and try it..Smiley Happy  now where to hide it is my next plan...