WEN

Super Contributor

Anyone else disappointed in today's TSV?

I honestly have no desire or interest in trying the finishing treatment spray. I really want to try the light cc so I'm really debating. I haven't used hair spray in 10 years or longer and will probably never use this one so it would just go to waste. Ugh...I hate making decisions!! I would love if he did mix and match kits...one price but you can pick from different categories of what you want...kinda like some restaurants have on their lunch menus. Smiley Happy !!
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else disappointed in today's TSV?

@simollieI actually love the finishing spray -  it's not a traditional spray.  It feels like a clear liquid and I use it on the between days when I don't need to cleanse, but I do need a bit of a lift.  Hope that helps you make a decision.

I'm not disappointed at all.  Love the Finishing Treatment Spray and love the Light Fragrance.  This is an amazing deal.

Respected Contributor

I love this TSV!  I wanted to try the Light FTS and CC and I currently didn't have any FIG CC in my rotation. It is such a great price for all that you receive.

It works for me this time around. So much in fact, that I got it on AD.

Honored Contributor

@simollie@I love your idea...maybe he could offer a couple of different choices for the kits.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not purchasing because I'm up to my eye balls in the regular cleansers but there are other good deals  today and will pick up some of those.

Super Contributor

Yep...I picked the seasonal kits with the cc, oils and rtm in the shl and the sob.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Trusted Contributor

It actually came at just the right time for me. I am completely out of Pom CC. Hubby wears Light daily so we cant go wrong with the Light CC (It has bamboo water and honey in it!!!, my hair is jumping for joy).

I dont do hairspray often, usually just when I straighten or blow out and need to keep that style.  I do want to try this spray because just like the mousse and texturizing spray I have a feeling this will be a product reimagined by Chaz and a regular in my routine. I could count on one hand how much I used mousse before Wen mousse and I never used a beach spray before.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I'm disappointed anytime we're locked into a fragrance and this TSV includes Light with every purchase. I'm allergic to Light, so that's a big no for me.

But it really doesn't matter for me this time - I have everything I need from past TSVs and gallons and won't need to buy anything new for a while.

Trusted Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I'm disappointed anytime we're locked into a fragrance and this TSV includes Light with every purchase. I'm allergic to Light, so that's a big no for me.

But it really doesn't matter for me this time - I have everything I need from past TSVs and gallons and won't need to buy anything new for a while.

@ChynnaBlue, that sucks. Without the light products it is just two core products so I understand.

#IAmTeamWen