WEN

Valued Contributor

Anyone See 319 Sneak Peak On Periscope??!?

Chaz gave us a glimpse tonight on Periscope of the new unscented 319! It will be on air on September 5th. No word on pricing (I asked), so here's to hoping it is an OTO!Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone See 319 Sneak Peak On Periscope??!?

Black jar packaging just like the 6/13. Can't wait!!
**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:
Black jar packaging just like the 6/13. Can't wait!!

I can't wait to add the oils to it. SHP & SCLV body lotions, yeehaw!Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

I want to try it because it's fragrance free. I don't like scented lotions. Hopefully there will be a good deal on it!

Trusted Contributor

Wow!  So exciting, can't wait!  Thanks Caitlin!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't expect it so soon. Chaz used to leave his Periscopes up for a bit. This one is already gone. I wonder why? I checked for a broadcast earlier and nothing. I must have missed the notification but just checked now. Nothing to play back. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't expect it so soon. Chaz used to leave his Periscopes up for a bit. This one is already gone. I wonder why? I checked for a broadcast earlier and nothing. I must have missed the notification but just checked now. Nothing to play back. 

@Kjelle , if this is the one they were talking about, it's still active on his twitter account: 

3h3 hours ago

Chaz Dean ‏@ChazDean
LIVE on #Periscope: 319 and 613 heaven 😇😇😇🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 https://www.periscope.tv/w/aJv2vDMzMDQyOHw2MDAzMzk2NwsyVOmaryaF0pS6JgeISLLfarDUJdklYzq4G78FFFoS  

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes thanks Bebe! That's the way I just found it. I looked at my Periscope and I am not unsure if some update flipped me off of following Chaz. So I re followed him and then just watched the 319 (SQUEE!!!). Hopefully now all be right, but now I will just check Twitter if I don't see it come up. Live is more fun, though. I love to give hearts and comment. Very fun. Now I cannot wait for 319. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chaz is filming his latest infomercial today and he's been very chatty on periscope. It's 2am ET and some of the streams are already 12 hours old, so they'll start disappearing from periscope between 1-2pm ET. 

You don't need a twitter account to see them. If you google periscope and Chaz Dean, the first link should be for his twitter account. 

Here's some of what Chaz has been up to. -- bebe Smiley Happy 

____ 

8m8 minutes ago
Chaz Dean ‏@CHAZDEAN

1h1 hour ago
Chaz Dean ‏@CHAZDEAN

8h8 hours ago
Chaz Dean ‏@CHAZDEAN
Day two behind the scenes of Chaz Dean Studio commercial. #TeamWEN #WEN #WENbyChazDean #WENGuy… https://instagram.com/p/6TLm0nxBtQ/ 

8h8 hours ago
Chaz Dean ‏@CHAZDEAN

____

____

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's some more of what Chaz has been up to. These will be the first to go (note the times) -- bebe Smiley Happy