WEN

Super Contributor

Any plans for Spring Orange Blossom EDP?

SOB is one of my favorite scents and would love to see (smell!) an EDP in that scent. Has anyone heard any hints as to whether or not we will see this?

Valued Contributor

Re: Any plans for Spring Orange Blossom EDP?

I haven't heard anything but I agree with you, SOB is one of my favorite scents. Styling Cream and Mousse would be nice in the scent too. 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

SOB is one of my favorite scents and would love to see (smell!) an EDP in that scent. Has anyone heard any hints as to whether or not we will see this?

I also agree @scullychick that an EDP, styling creme and mousse would be terrific in SOB.  It is one of my favorite seasonal scents.  

Valued Contributor

I love the SOB scent, too - I agree, I would love to see an SOB EDP and also an SOB NBT offered this spring, although I guess I could add the SOB oil to the 319 NBT.  But still would love the NBT in all the spring scents.

Esteemed Contributor

Same here,  I love the scent of SOB and would certainly welcome the EDP.

Trusted Contributor

I also love the scent of  SOB.  So soft and fresh.  I love the oil also.  And I would be the first in line for a SOB perfume. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, it would be nice to see any Wen scent in NBT.  Now I have two PJPs and two Lights and some tubes of 319 and 613 and half a 20oz 319 in NBT.  I heard Chaz say on the show, and I almost fell off my chair, he was offering the PJP EDP and he was saying he's working on alot more and that my top fav is next.. drum roll bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb  psh!  Wen Men.  da da ta DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I rolled it back to see if I heard right.  After my heart got done going thumpity whumpity, I was exhausted! LOL!!!!!!  I think Chaz is always gonna make amazing Wen stuff.