WEN

Respected Contributor

I ordered the three mousses in Ginger Pumpkin and it's just sitting in South Carolina.  I called UPS.  They said if there is no movement in 24 hours it is lost and they are NOT allowed to search for it.  I called QVC and they said if I don't get it i a few days that I get refunded or replacement.  This is not the first time this has happened.  I ordered a Bella duo which weighs half a gallon and that got lost.  I got the replacement of that but now it'll be weeks I'll have to wait for one package.  It seems packages being transferred to UPS from QVC's warehouse has some kind of issue.  UPS claims they don't even have it.

Very disappointing.  This never happened before but it's becoming chronic.  They blame it on the holiday, I ordered things after that lost package that moved and I should get them today so I don't thing it's because of holiday.

Just very disappointing......

Honored Contributor

I think UPS has had a surge of business they can't handle and things aren't moving.  I have 5 items out there somewhere with no tracking on them for up to 5 days.  Others have reported similar situations.  Amazon seems to get all the attention; their packages are arriving ahead of sxhedule.  You are not alone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Sorry, @77yangya  - That is so frustrating and annoying.  One time I ordered some WEN and all that I got was the label in an envelope - without the package!   Just the label was put in my mailbox and it looked like it had never even been attached to anything.  There was no glue on it (and those labels are murder to remove from the boxes they're glued to).   I called Customer Service and they said they had on record that my package had been delivered.  I told them, "Yeah, the label was, but not the package."  They sounded skeptical, and who could blame them, it was so bizarre.  I had to call the Post Offce and see if they were holding a package without a label.  Of course, they weren't.  QVC sent me a replacement, but how strange was that?

I hope you receive your package very soon.Heart

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

Sorry, @77yangya  - That is so frustrating and annoying.  One time I ordered some WEN and all that I got was the label in an envelope - without the package!   Just the label was put in my mailbox and it looked like it had never even been attached to anything.  There was no glue on it (and those labels are murder to remove from the boxes they're glued to).   I called Customer Service and they said they had on record that my package had been delivered.  I told them, "Yeah, the label was, but not the package."  They sounded skeptical, and who could blame them, it was so bizarre.  I had to call the Post Offce and see if they were holding a package without a label.  Of course, they weren't.  QVC sent me a replacement, but how strange was that?

@qtrmoonlady1 

Well, that's a first!  I've read about a lot of delivery's snafus and experienced some myself, but I have to admit I think yours takes first prize for being the most bizarre! 

Respected Contributor

I ordered two pairs of leggings from Costco and it was shipped on 11/25 with a delivery date of 12/2.  There is no tracking information right now,  12/3.  This is unusual for Costco. It is now at an unknown location in route to a UPS facility.  

This was before the black Friday/cyber Monday rush.  It can only get crazier before the December shipping deadline. Plus the weather and travel conditions have been rough in the last few days.

Valued Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 

Well, that's a first!  I've read about a lot of delivery's snafus and experienced some myself, but I have to admit I think yours takes first prize for being the most bizarre! 

@geezerette  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - I'm always willing to help out a Wen gal, would you like me to swing by the warehouse and pick up that package for you - I can have it to you before Christmas. LOL - Riley1

Esteemed Contributor

heard today:

In the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, there are five times as many packages being shipped and delivered in 2019 than there were in 2013.

presumably the difference comes from people shopping online vs going to brick and mortar as they did in the past.

And I hear radio ads daily for UPS drivers & helpers.

Five times as many packages passing through those hubs.  Wow.

Respected Contributor

My son is a driver for UPS and he tells me they are short of drivers; many of the new ones even quit soon because of the work load.  UPS has been partnering with USPO for some time now.... most of the time is the local post office who is responsible to delivering my goods.  Believe me, I have had several problems since this started.  Often the supposed delivery is sitting in the back room of the l PO and is only found when I complain that I see by the tracking data that it has arrived.  Just last week they sent the item I had recently ordered back to QVC without any attempt to deliver it to me.  If it's this bad now, think about how it will be in a week or so.  

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

heard today:

In the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, there are five times as many packages being shipped and delivered in 2019 than there were in 2013.

presumably the difference comes from people shopping online vs going to brick and mortar as they did in the past.

And I hear radio ads daily for UPS drivers & helpers.

Five times as many packages passing through those hubs.  Wow.

According to my son, a UPS driver,, what you have posted is true. But as the older drivers continue to retire many of the newer ones find the job  not to their liking:  the additional long hours can be exhausting.for sure but the older drivers have too much time invested in their jobs to quit.or to find something new.