WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Another FREE SHIPPING ODO

SHP is one of my moisture go-tos, it's a sweet fresh peach (not artificial, fresh). I am hoping the STP will be as moisturizing since they share some ingredients. SCLV is key lime pie with coconut flakes to me. I do get more of the menthol because the scent is so light but it still smells nice. I am going to use it today so I can decide if I'm buying more in the ODO. 

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I know I can't decide what to choose too as I really don't need all three of them. I still have a pretty full gallon of SHP so having the SC and mousse for it would be nice. On the other hand I want to try the new STP and I never tried SCLV yet. I also haven't tried the mousse at all and I'm wondering how well it will work on my wavy hair. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom, you haven't tried the mousse yet? Any Wen mousse or just these seasonals 

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@nikki48 I haven't tried the Wen mousse at all. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Awesome deal!  Decisions Decisions...making my list and waiting for 

Chaz to show up!

Respected Contributor

I'd like to try STP but not sure I want to go with so much -- what if I don't like it?  I know it can be returned but I usually like to go a little smaller on something new just to try it and see what I think.  SHP, on the other hand I do need more CC and have never tried the SC so that might be a good choice.  Wish I knew if I liked the STP because this is a great deal and I like those products (no longer want kits with RTM and I have tons of oil).  I know there will be other deals/ODO's on STP but this is tempting...

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife yeah!!!  @AlohaSun yeah!!!  Free shipping to paradise! 

Hey look at the thread I started for the $$ off through retailmenot.  That would offset the shipping for a gallon !

@nikki48 thanks for catching the honey ingredients for the STP. I'm in !!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow that is a good deal! Want to order the new scent but I typically don't like fruity topical smells. So will wait for reviews and hope it doesn't sell out before I decide. Post the reviews if you order this would love to know your opinions on  STP.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo...bummer...the free shipping coupon through retailmenot was only good for QVC items that already have a free shipping deal.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife no this doesn't have that.  It's the 1st deal you see on retailmenot when you click QVC.  I just see no gift cards.  Total is before taxes and shipping.  It even says combine with other deals for more savings.