WEN

Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman -- sunday -- best pricing for Ultimate Friendly Flora & Cranberry Benefits

This sunday Procaps Labs will have the best pricing for Ultimate Friendly Flora and Cranberry Benefits. You can purchase them seperately or as a bundle for even more savings. There is free S&H for the whole line. Show times (ET) are: Sat 11pm-1am, Sun 11am-1pm, Sun 9pm-11pm. Some shows are rebroadcast at the following times: Sun 1am-2am, Sun 7am-8am, Mon 5am-7am.

Enjoy!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman -- sunday -- best pricing for Ultimate Friendly Flora & Cranberry Benefits

[ Edited ]

This is the Procaps Labs pricing on this sunday's special for Ultimate Friendly Flora (UFF) and/or Cranberry Benefits: 30 UFF or 90 CB - $17.90, 100 UFF or 300 CB - $44.90, 200 UFF or 600 CB - $79.90. The bundles (which include both products ) are priced like this: 30 UFF & 90 CB - $29.90, 100 UFF & 300 CB - $79.90, 200 UFF & 600 CB - $129.90. These are great values. 

Enjoy!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman -- sunday -- best pricing for Ultimate Friendly Flora & Cranberry Benefits

FYI, there is more info in this in the  Andrew Lessman - sunday - best pricing for Ultimate Friendly Flora & Cranberry Benefits... thread in the Wellness forum. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know if the formula for the UFF changed? I recently bought a bottle and when I went to add it to my old bottle I noticed a change in the capsules. The first bottle's capsules were whitish in color and completely filled up the capsule, and the newer ones were darker/yellower in color and there was noticably more space inside the capsule compared to the other ones. They were all like that. Wondering if the formula had changed or something?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

I spoke with Procaps Labs last night because I noticed there were two repeat shows being broadcast this morning from 5-am-7am ET. 

They told me that since there were shows on today that the featured prices on many of their products and free shipping would remain in effect through today. I'm guessing that the H will probabably have the same policy. 

Additionally, and only at Procaps Labs, yesterday's TS is still in effect through noon ET. They modify this policy a lot, but they frequently keep the TS value in place a little longer than sunday at midnight. -- If you call them before noon and get their answering personnel (who also work for Procaps) or their voice mail, just leave a message asking them to call you back. I always mention that I need to purchase the TS. They have always honored the price for me. 

So if you woke up today and rethought not purchasing the TS, or realized you needed some other product, you can still give them a call today and get featured prices and free shipping (TS value only in effect at Procaps through noon ET). 

The next shows are scheduled for October 4th and 11th. Andrew is thinking about doing some sort of video cast on September 13th, but that's still on the drawing board and it's not clear what it will entail.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

Does anyone know if the formula for the UFF changed? I recently bought a bottle and when I went to add it to my old bottle I noticed a change in the capsules. The first bottle's capsules were whitish in color and completely filled up the capsule, and the newer ones were darker/yellower in color and there was noticably more space inside the capsule compared to the other ones. They were all like that. Wondering if the formula had changed or something?

morganjen, during this weekend's broadcast, I think I remember Andrew saying that he had changed the formula but I'm not positive about this. 

Because friendly flora are live (but dormant in the capsules) organisims, I'm guessing that the color/consistancy might change from shipment to shipment but that's just  a guess. 

You might want to look at the expiration date on the bottle. For the 180 capsule bottle, the expiration date should be about a year and a half from now, and possibly a shorter time for the smaller bottles. 

Your best bet is to give Procaps LAbs a call and ask them about this. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy