WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: An Applause For Sonechko Too

I don't think you Wen gurus realize how much people appreciate the info you post.  Every one of you who posts info and advice makes a big difference.  I've been with my hairdresser since 2003.  During that time until December 2015, I used Wen EXACTLY TWICE before an appointment.  Both times she remarked on the good condition of my hair immediately upon my sitting in the chair.  At no other time during those 12 years did she say that. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I haven't been able to catch up on all the posts yet, but @sonechko I absolutely adore you're humor & enthusiasm HeartAlso your loyalty & passion for wen, friends & life Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I haven't been able to catch up on all the posts yet, but @sonechko I absolutely adore you're humor & enthusiasm HeartAlso your loyalty & passion for wen, friends & life Woman LOL

Thanks a million @FleaMktQn! It means really a LOT coming from YOU my Friend! If there is any good quality you are seeing in me, this very Quality only mirroring YOURS!  You are the best! HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart:Heart

Trusted Contributor

Sonechko is a ray of sunshine.
Esteemed Contributor

In Ukrainian language it is, @TuesdayTaylor!!! 😎❤️
Super Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I don't think you Wen gurus realize how much people appreciate the info you post.  Every one of you who posts info and advice makes a big difference.  I've been with my hairdresser since 2003.  During that time until December 2015, I used Wen EXACTLY TWICE before an appointment.  Both times she remarked on the good condition of my hair immediately upon my sitting in the chair.  At no other time during those 12 years did she say that. 

I couldn't agree with you more.  Everybody has something unique and helpful to offer and when you put it all together, it is just wonderful.  I had a very similar experience to yours with my hairdresser about a month ago.  I've been using WEN for three years now and my hairdresser told me my hair was amazingly strong and healthy.  Enough said right there from a pro for me.  I will never stop using this product or visiting these boards.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Yes!  Thank you @sonechko for all you contribute here.  Your humor and helpful information is something I so enjoyed.  This is the first WEN visit I have been able to spend some extended time on the boards with and what fun I have had!  And I've learned a lot.  You do an amazing job and I look forward to the next visit!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko I also enjoy your fun, enabling posts!  I'm glad their are so many classy ladies here keeping the forum alive and well!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Frequent Contributor

Oh, @sonechko, yes - a huge round of kudos to you too!! I love your input, sense of humor and generous advice! So grateful to have you on the Wen forum!! 😘😘😘
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @cac140, @BExplorer, @Chefgal411!!! Thank you very much! Please do not make me blush, and do not give me too much credit!  I just love you guys here, love WEN, love sharing and conversation flowing in good company of Girls like YOU! HeartWoman HappyHeart