WEN

Regular Contributor

I just had a thought and I wanted to know if other people do this too... don't judge! 

I have a habit of not using some of the Wen scents for quite a while, and then when I go back to them, I'm all like, "THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE!" I have  a hefty stash but at this rate, I feel like I'm going to have to keep at least three cores on hand at all times because my favorites just keep on alternating. 

Just can't imagine folks who don't like Wen. This stuff is gold! Anyone else have an issue with thinking so many of them might be the favorite? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Beautoxica wrote:

I just had a thought and I wanted to know if other people do this too... don't judge! 

I have a habit of not using some of the Wen scents for quite a while, and then when I go back to them, I'm all like, "THIS MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE!" I have  a hefty stash but at this rate, I feel like I'm going to have to keep at least three cores on hand at all times because my favorites just keep on alternating. 

Just can't imagine folks who don't like Wen. This stuff is gold! Anyone else have an issue with thinking so many of them might be the favorite? 

Lol! @Beautoxica, I have a very same problem! Each one I am using, all of a sudden becomes my favorite. And I think to myself - This is the One! But, no. The next time it's ANOTHER! And I love the variety!

Just like with my jewelry - every time I put a piece - it's my favorite! It comes down to one thing only - it has to be really fine product to be able to fall in Love with it Every Time over and over again!

Robot LOL WEN!!!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Beautoxica wrote:

Lol! @Beautoxica, I have a very same problem! Each one I am using, all of a sudden becomes my favorite. And I think to myself - This is the One! But, no. The next time it's ANOTHER! And I love the variety!

Just like with my jewelry - every time I put a piece - it's my favorite! It comes down to one thing only - it has to be really fine product to be able to fall in Love with it Every Time over and over again!

Robot LOL WEN!!!

@sonechko....Ok I can't believe you didn't "highlight" me all over the place...LOL

I am the worst I think at this...but it's true, if it's not the scent, then the next time it will be the performance!!...you are so right, how fun to have not just the CC's to love, but the whole magical line...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm not as well versed in scents as some, but even in my relatively small range I do this! Everything is my favorite! Even the one thing I didn't love scent wise I still get excited about existing because I know other people love it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Am I The Only One?

[ Edited ]

As long as it is WEN I pretty much love it!

TT and 613 have stayed my long time favorites.

But, Seasonals seem to sneak in and steal into my heart! Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I am the same way. My favorites alternate a lot. Sometimes one of the cleansing conditioners that I didn't like as much before will later work great. It's hard to explain. I just keep all the scents on hand  so I can keep trying different scents from time to time. Winter vanilla mint was one that didn't work so well for me a couple of years ago, but I love it now. It's very strange. I can use all the cc's, but some work better than others. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

@Beautoxica...GUILTY! Although since the launch of Spring Honey Lilac, I've stuck to my guns about it being my favorite. I don't ever see it sliding to #2...NOT A CHANCE!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm guilty of this too with the seasonals and how I rank them.  My number one is WVM and will always be but I had to make a top five list.  If another comes along that I love I'll just say too six instead of five.lol

Respected Contributor

I do that as well. I'll be using one formula for a while and then suddenly I get in the mood to use up another bottle. I like the variety! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

I change things up all the time but there are some I use the the most and when I do pull out one of those neglected scents I'll think, Why don't I use this more often?