WEN

Trusted Contributor

The oils can be used while giving or receiving a massage.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@sailor moon wrote:

The oils can be used while giving or receiving a massage.

I like the way you think😉

Respected Contributor

@Beautoxica @HSB1204 I could find this out by searching the threads but have you tried 319 for your rough skin? I have been using it for a few days now and an unbelievably soft and moisturized. Got to leave a better review on the 319 thread.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@Beautoxica @HSB1204 I could find this out by searching the threads but have you tried 319 for your rough skin? I have been using it for a few days now and an unbelievably soft and moisturized. Got to leave a better review on the 319 thread.

Yes, I just started using it a couple of days ago instead of the oils and I can definitely feel a difference!

Honored Contributor

Re: Alternate Uses for Oil

[ Edited ]

@rittek13 wrote:

I have been using the pom oil in the following ways:

- Hair treatment at night/applied to the scalp

- Few drops after styling my hair to help with shine and little stray hairs

- Applied to my face (concentrating on the under eyes [got that idea from this board, thank you!!] PS-I cleanse my face with the pom cc

- Applied to my body after a shower or whenever my skin feels dry - I was recently on vacation and came back with several mosquito bites especially on my legs and the oil was a savior to my skin - after the first night of using it the little red bumps were not itching and virtual invisible!

I am obsessed with Pom anything! Well, Wen anything really.

@rittek13 now I can't wait to get my POM oil. A lot of times, on the weekends, I stay at a good friend's home. For some unknown reason, there are these microscopic little bugs that enjoy me for breakfast, lunch, dinner and occasional mid afternoon treats. They don't bother her int the least. They just focus their attention on me and give me welts that are sometimes almost the size of a quarter (they're not mosquitos). 

If my POM oil gets to me before this afternoon, I'll be bringing a small vial of it with me for this weekend!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Wen Quick Links - Wen FAQ Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values -- Wen News -- periscope -- wendooters -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- This Weekend Fall Seasonal Trio Plus Special Deal -- Fall Tuscan Pear Eau de PARFUM -- *super-size* double-size this visit -- September Chat 2015 -- 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th -- wen 9/18 - 9/22 shows & hits per Dooters --

___ 

Contributor

Re: Alternate Uses for Oil

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 - I hope it works for you too!! Keep me posted!!

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 does your friend live in the south and do you go out in the woods when you visit? If so those microscopic creatures sound like chiggers. They are invisible & like bra lines & waist bands and the welps can get huge & last for days.

I had a bad run in with them when I first moved to NC, didn't have them in NY, so I thought they were mosquito bites. They actually get in your skin & you have to kill them, alcohol usually works & if you've been in an area were chiggers are likely an immediate shower is very helpful.

Honored Contributor

I put a few drops of oil into my wet hair after the leave-in to help seal in moisture and prevent frizz. (That alone isn't enough, but it helps to add it along with my other products.)

I use the oils on my face and body or add them to my lotion. Adding some oils to some unscented drugstore lotion adds a nice scent and boosts the moisture and lasting power of any lotion I add them to.

When I have a sinus headache, I love to massage some Tea Tree Eucalyptus and Sweet Almond Mint oils into my forehead, temples, and cheeks. It's like a milder Vicks VapoRub.

I use the oils on my cuticles after a manicure.

If I need to soak nail polish off (glitter or gel polish), I either add some oils to a bowl of pure acetone or I soak remover foils in acetone and then drop some oils onto the cotton pad. Adding any oil will help protect the skin and nails from the drying acetone, but the WEN oils also add a pleasant scent.

Regular Contributor

@HSB1204 I haven't tried 319 but I think I might! I can tell a big difference just using the oil but I don't want to use all my oil like that. Thank you for the suggestion because I hadn't thought of trying it!