WEN

Regular Contributor

Almost out of Wen. When is the next tsv?

Only a half bottle left. When is the next special value ?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Almost out of Wen. When is the next tsv?

[ Edited ]

Gallons can be ordered in June!   Sorry, I don't know of any WEN TSV for May.  I'm sure other Wenners will reply ...

Respected Contributor

Gallons are in June. The next TSV usually isn't until September.

Trusted Contributor

@mom4321, Chaz is scheduled to appear on:

Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Sunday, May 29, 2016 from 11 a.m. – Noon, 10 p.m. – Midnight ET and  Tuesday, May 31, 2016 from 1 – 2 a.m., 9 – 10 a.m. ET

I believe this is when he will offer his gallons.

IHTH

Respected Contributor

@mom4321 Yup, Gallons in June.  Chaz will most likely have a little sumthin' for those of us not investing in gallons this year but the TSV set is usually next up in the fall.  Just had to say your post brought home for me just how much I have come to love my WEN.  Your " half a bottle" instantly had me do a mental inventory of do I have enough?  Yup.  Maybe a little bit More than enough these days.  Good on you for  keeping your stash on an even keel.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mom4321  Although June is gallon month the next TSV should be the end of August/beginning of September.  The TSV may include the new scent for Fall 2016.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@mom4321  Although June is gallon month the next TSV should be the end of August/beginning of September.  The TSV may include the new scent for Fall 2016.

I hope that you are right about the new fall scent being included in the Sept tsv.  Although, I am not a big fan of the fall scents and the only one that I use is FTP.  Hopefully if the new fall seasonal is included in the sept tsv it will be a scent that I think I would like.  

Respected Contributor

@mom4321 wrote:

I would imagine that Chaz will have some good kits and values offered in June even though he won't have a tsv.  During his visits when a tsv isn't offered I have purchased many good deals.  We should see some good kits offered for the summer seasonals and especially for the last summer seasonal of SCLV.  Although, many of us like SHP the best of the summer seasonals.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom4321 wrote:

Hi @mom4321, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!! Smiley Happy

This has been the general Wen TSV schedule for the past five years (there have been three Wen TSVs each of these years): 

* Spring TSV -- generally on Saturday in early March, though it has been in early April at least once

* Fall TSV -- generally the Saturday of the Labor Day weekend 

* Winter TSV -- generally the first or second Saturday in December

There hasn't been a Summer Wen TSV during this time, maybe because June has been Wen Gallons Month. -- These days the Classic CCs and the Wen Kids CCs form the core of June Wen Gallons Month.

It looks as though select Seasonal Gallons may be offered at some point during each Wen season.

The 613 gallons (and maybe 319 gallons) are likely to be offered in mid-September. -- Last year the Restorative gallons were also offered during this time. Hopefully they will be offered again this year (maybe at this time as well).

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

I hope that you are right about the new fall scent being included in the Sept tsv.  Although, I am not a big fan of the fall scents and the only one that I use is FTP.  Hopefully if the new fall seasonal is included in the sept tsv it will be a scent that I think I would like.  

@Susan25 it would be nice to finally like a Fall scent/formula! I haven't really liked any of them that I tried and no interest in trying the FTP.