WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: A round of applause for Bebe!

It's official, Beebz777 ROCKS!!! Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

WOOOOOO @bebe777 is AMAZING, FANTASTIC, and UTTERLY FANTASTIC! Plus, she is Wenderful. THANK YOU, dear beebs! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Where is that Beebz777??? 

@bebe777 come on in and  over here!  Don't be shy! HeartWoman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Did @bebe777 still not see this post?

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Well @nikki48 Woman Happy, with as many -

@bebe777  @bebe777  @bebe777 @bebe777 @bebe777 @bebe777  @bebe777  @bebe777  @bebe777  @bebe777 @bebe777 @bebe777,

as mentioned in this thread....... I'd say there is a slight chance she did notice it. Though you never know for sure about anything. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Well @nikki48 Woman Happy, with as many -

@bebe777  @bebe777  @bebe777 @bebe777 @bebe777 @bebe777  @bebe777  @bebe777  @bebe777  @bebe777 @bebe777 @bebe777,

as mentioned in this thread....... I'd say there is a slight chance she did notice it. Though you never know for sure about anything. Cat Happy

@nikki48 and @sonechko, and everyone else thank you all so very much for all your kind and heartfelt words. They mean a lot to me and I really appreciate them. HeartHeart

I've only been briefly been online a few times, just to post new info and to send out alerts. -- I hadn't checked my notifictions because (lol) I had some great hope that I would be able to go through them all in a timely fashion. lol, clearly since that isn't going to happen any time soon, I've just cleared them all so that I can see new notifications. Smiley Happy

I should have some time over the weekend to read through everyone's very thoughtful well wishes. Thanks to everyone again. I'm really touched by everyone's thoughtful wishes. 

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  HeartHeartHeart

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

bebe 

P.S. notify sonechko at least a million times.... @sonechko @sonechko @sonechko @sonechko @sonechko @sonechko @sonechko @sonechko @sonechko Smiley Happy Heart Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finaly.    Nice seeing you @bebe777!  On this "Bebe-Praise" Thread and on WEN Board in general!  Smiley Happy

Ready to have fun tonight?

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Finaly.    Nice seeing you @bebe777!  On this "Bebe-Praise" Thread and on WEN Board in general!  Smiley Happy

Ready to have fun tonight?

Hey @sonechko, it's good to see you as well. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I"m up for a 6-7pm chat tonight on the Wen - October Chat 2016 thread. Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, my schedule is kind of influx this weekend (major bummer!!) so I may not be able to join in all of the Wenner chats during Chaz's shows... but I'm going to do my best to be here!!! Smiley Happy

bebe Smiley Happy Heart Smiley Happy