WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: A round of applause for Bebe!

@sonechko@nikki48 Both of your posts were also very helpful to me and others in sure. There is a little learning curve with WEN as another poster pointed out, we need you "Big Mama" wenners to lead the way, thank you both so much. The WEN forum has lots of awesome people to help newbies and no one makes you feel dumb for asking a question. Thank you for that.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks a lot @Debzzz!  And this means a lot to me too. I really appreciate WEN, and people like you, who "dig" what WEN is, or can be, after that famous "learning curve", that, by-the-way, in my never-so-humble opinion, no Wenner is EVER going to go over COMPLETELY!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt." - Love your signature Debz, it's really inspiring to me, because it's true!

Respected Contributor

@bebe777. Thank you a million times over!!

you are always kind & so thoughtful to all !!

i would miss so much without you!

and I have to add for Dr Lessman also, his products are beyond amazing

thanks to you for sharing your info with me...

Frequent Contributor

@sonechko @Debzzz Yes when I read her signature I thought the same thing. I needed to read that today so thank you! 

And ofcourse, thanks to all of the helpful ladies, especially @bebe777. I am always learning new things from all of you, and a few years ago when I was the newbie I read this board like crazy too and it got me started in the right direction. <3

Frequent Contributor

Yay @bebei777!!! {accompanied by wild hand clapping} I personally thank you for the notifications while I'm working & especially for remembering me & caring! You're the best & VERY much appreciated!! ❤❤❤❤
Respected Contributor

Yes, thank you @bebe777! I know you have a lot of other things going on at the moment so I appreciate all the time you spent sending out notifications and keeping everyone up-to-date on the latest deals.

Valued Contributor

Add me to the list of grateful!
Super Contributor

Big thanks to Bebe and to all the wenderful wen ladies, I don't hang out here as often as I used to, but do check in now and then as this is the place to go for all the wen news and chatter.   Fall and winter being my favorite wen seasons, I rely on you gals for the heads ups on all the fun stuff Chaz will bring to Q, you never disappoint!  

My 6th yr wenniversary is coming up soon and it has been almost 6 years of me looking to the forum for tips and info on wen,  almost 5 years since I joined in and started to chat about wen.  Have learned a lot here,  so Big thanks to the wen divas!

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

Thank you for being you.  

Thank you for being a friend.  

Thank you for being here.  

Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

I agree- thanks for keeping us informed. Although after ordering 2 TSV's and a 319 mousse duo my Qcard took a hit....