WEN

Trusted Contributor

9/15 wen tsv shows and hits per Dooters

Okay, no I know what I'm doing Friday (actually starting at 9 PM Thursday my time in CA) and I cannot wait. You asked for it so here it is. The Schedule for the INCREDIBLE TSV:
00:00 (Midnight) 2 hours WEN by Chaz Dean
3:00 AM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean with Gina
7:00 AM Hit FE1 - Morning Q Live
10:00 AM 2 hours WEN by Chaz Dean
15:00 PM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean
18:00 PM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean
21:00:00 Hit FNB
22:00 PM 2 hours Designing Duo: Lisa Rinna & Chaz Dean
Did I mention how much I love FALL? I sure hope it gets to California soon. I'm so over Summer!!!

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

Re: 9/15 wen tsv shows and hits per Dooters

@bruingirl wrote:

Okay, no I know what I'm doing Friday (actually starting at 9 PM Thursday my time in CA) and I cannot wait. You asked for it so here it is. The Schedule for the INCREDIBLE TSV:
00:00 (Midnight) 2 hours WEN by Chaz Dean
3:00 AM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean with Gina
7:00 AM Hit FE1 - Morning Q Live
10:00 AM 2 hours WEN by Chaz Dean
15:00 PM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean
18:00 PM 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean
21:00:00 Hit FNB
22:00 PM 2 hours Designing Duo: Lisa Rinna & Chaz Dean
Did I mention how much I love FALL? I sure hope it gets to California soon. I'm so over Summer!!!

@bruingirl

Thank you Bruin and wonderful WEN Dooters!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Man! Of all the days to have to go into the office! I work from home full-time with the rare day in the office. Sure enough, I have meetings that require my in-person attendance. You can bet your snake skin boots I'll be multi-tasking in between meetings!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks!  @bruingirl Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

Looking forward to seeing Chaz and Lisa R together, although may need an extra caffeine boost to stay up date enough Man Surprised

Honored Contributor

I somehow managed to make it through yesterday without spending a penny on my beloved WEN. I think it's because I'm really a Spring & Summer scent lover more than Fall & Winter. I admitted to myself last night that I don't love the Fall scents enough to hoard them. I have plenty of EVERY Fall scent to last me through next Fall anyway. Now I need to restock some of my Paula's Choice skincare with my unspent WEN $$!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I somehow managed to make it through yesterday without spending a penny on my beloved WEN. I think it's because I'm really a Spring & Summer scent lover more than Fall & Winter. I admitted to myself last night that I don't love the Fall scents enough to hoard them. I have plenty of EVERY Fall scent to last me through next Fall anyway. Now I need to restock some of my Paula's Choice skincare with my unspent WEN $$!

@SurferWife

I admire your restraint!  🙂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife

I admire your restraint!  🙂

@geezerette...HA! Just wait until the spring. All restraint will be out the door!