WEN

Honored Contributor

@Diva1Donna I updated the info in post #2. This is as much info as I have. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

Chaz only makes the re-moist in 2 oz. and 4 oz. sizes. The regular price for the 4 oz. re-moist is $58 and the 2oz. size sold for $35 (when it was first available and it hasn't been available for a few years). The remoist is hardly ever offered at a reduced price.

For the past two years, the deluxe 8oz remoist has been offered once a year, sometime between January and March. Each itme it included the 8oz. remoist with the Wen comb. 

This past year, it was offered on 1/19/15 for $59.94 (info courtesy of CAShopper 2011) and was still available for purchase on 2/2/15 (which was when beaches purchased it, thanks beaches!!). In 2014 it was offered during the March 2014 TSV: 

--

March 15th special - Deluxe Re-Moist Mask, 8oz (A254708) -- 8oz. Re-Moist & Wen Comb (QVC: $66 / MSRP: $131) -- sold out: 3/19 -- Wen - amazing special purchase - 8 oz. Re-moist & Wen Comb ($59.94) -- 4 oz. Re-moist regular price....  -- $59.94

--

I believe it had been offered twice before at random times. -- In February 2011, WEN by Chaz Dean Re-Moist Hydrating Hair Mask 8.0 oz. was available for $74.24, probably as an OTO (information courtesy of bruingirl). It sold out very quickly and was not available after that presentation. The item number was A215612. If you do a QVC search the product information page comes up.

Also there was a Super Saturday half-price special on July 29, 2011: a 16 oz. POM CC and an 8 oz. re-moist were offered for $86. The information was posted in the QVC Forum and I've included a hot link to it below...

Super Saturday- 16 oz POM CC and 8 oz remoist for $86..

I think those are the only two other times the 8 oz. re-moist was available (infor from the Wen - amazing special purchase - 8 oz. Re-moist & Wen Comb ($59.94) -- 4 oz. Re-moist regular price.... thread.

My best guess would be that we won't see it again until sometime between January and March 2016... but that's just my guess. Smiley Happy 

This past June 13th, Chaz had a special offer on the 32oz CC & 4oz remoist (all scents in Classic line) for $59. I think that he's offered this special once before, but I'm not sure about that. -- Also, on QVC Wen products page, there is a 4oz remoist & 4oz Treatment Oil duo (all scents in Classic line) for $79.50, but it's been on waitlist only for quite a while: WEN by Chaz Dean Re-Moist Mask & Treatment Oil Duo (A221390).

Basically, I don't think we're going to see a remoist special offer for quite a while unless Chaz decides to offer remoist in a new scent and has a special purchase offer... and I haven't heard anything about any new remoist scents/products. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: 8 oz ReMoist?

[ Edited ]

@woodyend  I also purchased that TSV last August in BGT. I was still in my Wen learning curve at the time and wish I had ordered more of that TSV, as I use all of those products regularly now. I even skipped an AD, so I only ended up with 4oz of ReMoist from my two shipments. I just didn't realize how much I liked the ReMoist until it was too late and missed the supersize in January. 

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 thanks so much!! You are such an encyclopedia of Wenformation! 

Respected Contributor

If I remember correctly the Super Size days are in October and February. In October, I decided to wait until February Super Size days  to order my Mally primer. When I ordered  12oz RTM and 8oz Remoist in January and February I remember the host saying to Chaz that one of them, I can't remember which, was so popular it was just going to go to being offered in the Fall with all the Suoer Sized items. I remember thinking if I had known I might have waited on some of my order. That would mean one or both would be back in October if I am not hallucinating or something.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

@Kjelle If it is made available this fall I will be one happy camper! I am kicking myself for missing out in January and really have a hard time justifying ordering anything at full price.

Valued Contributor

Well duh I c/p from tsv in Aug2014.

• 32-fl-oz Cleansing Conditioner
  • 2-oz Re-Moist Hydrating Mask
  • 6-oz Styling Creme
  • 6-fl-oz Volumizing Treatment Spray
  • Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam
  • About $60.00
Honored Contributor

@woodyend,

It is good to 'see' you.

Hope you are doing well.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

Well duh I c/p from tsv in Aug2014.

• 32-fl-oz Cleansing Conditioner
  • 2-oz Re-Moist Hydrating Mask
  • 6-oz Styling Creme
  • 6-fl-oz Volumizing Treatment Spray
  • Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam
  • About $60.00

That was a great TSV at the time and this one leaves it in the dust. The tiny Remoist jar was great. You can fill it for your luggage.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

I can’t believe how good this one is. For what I use most or would love to use more(mist and oil) I have never bought another tsv that was better.

Esteemed Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

I can’t believe how good this one is. For what I use most or would love to use more(mist and oil) I have never bought another tsv that was better.