WEN

Regular Contributor

Hello! It has been a really long time since I have been on the forums.  I am still a Wen user but was pretty stocked up on styling cream.  Finally ran out.  I went to order more and it seems there is a huge increase in price!?  Why is this?

Respected Contributor

Re: 613 styling cream $100?!

@Kempokim wrote:

Hello! It has been a really long time since I have been on the forums.  I am still a Wen user but was pretty stocked up on styling cream.  Finally ran out.  I went to order more and it seems there is a huge increase in price!?  Why is this?

@Kempokim 

It's a 12oz bottle, (double the size)

He has the seasonal's 3 bottles for $63 ish $...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's also why most of us wait for the specials or kits here to purchase.  You just missed his -20% all WEN here for the month of March.

But Chaz is having a sale on his website right now if you buy multiples.

Trusted Contributor

Some of those prices are very odd. Like there is a 319 remoist for 170.00 but in another listing it is 72 with a comb. just keep checking back for any price changes on the styling products.
Contributor

Lol I did the SAME THING!!

I ordered some more Philosophy Lemon Custard 3 in 1 and all my styling creams annihilate the scent of my body wash after my shower except 613 which complements it perfectly, but it's only available in MEGA or as part of a trio with Bella/unscented so I'll just wait!

Unless anyone has an opinion on the Pink Lemonade going with the Lemon Custard (maybe WorldTraveler or SurferWife?)  

Honored Contributor

@Kaproud1 

I don't plan to order Pink Lemonade, so I can't opine.  I do love Lemon Custard & that would probably be a great match!  I never thought of it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I looked on ebay, not much 613 there.. Hopefully it will be back in "force" soon..Smiley Happy

I am hoping to get all the Pink lemonade products, but have to let my budget catch up a bit...Smiley Happy  lol