WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: 613 gallon and Rice formula numbers available in Q Insider...

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I don't know, Mimi. I have so much CC on hand and MIF too, as well as on A/D. It is possible, I'd get a gallon of MIF next year, because this year it would be foolish - I do not have enough hair yet for all the CC I have already!

This might be the only advantage of not having much backstock. I can totally justify ordering one of each gallon, and possibly two. Perhaps you can just get one, non-AD MIF? (I'm an enabler)

Yes yisbuff2 you are an enabler HAHA and our Dear sonechko (I love her very much) does not need enabling Smiley Wink

But I must admit, I've been guilty of enabling too Smiley Very Happy

How do you spell love? E-N-A-B-L-E! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Are you kidding me @FleaMktQn? I almost bought a MIF Gal. yesterday, but had to run and decided for sure do it when come back home.

Then I was back at the computer and about to order, I read a post about Chaz asking to buy them Gallons during the show time. So I stopped and held back. Now I am vacillating again about gallon of MIF. Lord knows I want it - it looks mighty pretty to me!

It is soooooo pretty and it smells sooooooo goood! Smiley Wink

Please note in college I was known as The Justifier. People would come to me for justifications for their choices because I can rhetorically justify almost anything. Debate background for the win! or lose! or just trouble! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

For anyone playing along at home, Diva Donna made the great point that if Chaz is in Friday night beauty and we order it should work in his favor. Whew! I will wait for his presentation then order like a wildabeest.

Trusted Contributor

I got my gallons! WHEW! Relief.

Valued Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

For anyone playing along at home, Diva Donna made the great point that if Chaz is in Friday night beauty and we order it should work in his favor. Whew! I will wait for his presentation then order like a wildabeest.

Glad you get to have your gallon and now you can rest easy! I am waiting for OTO's tomorrow. I have girls night out tomorrow with movies and dinner afterwards. I hope I don't miss out. I will be stuck to my QVC app like glue. 

Trusted Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Glad you get to have your gallon and now you can rest easy! I am waiting for OTO's tomorrow. I have girls night out tomorrow with movies and dinner afterwards. I hope I don't miss out. I will be stuck to my QVC app like glue. 

Thanks! I'm pretty happy. I must also admit that I'm glad I can go to bed because an OTO is pretty unlikely. Haha.

GOOD LUCK with the OTOs tomorrow! I was saying in another thread that I missed them all last time, so I hope for some this time too.

And on a less Wen note, I also hope you have a great time with the girls!

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2 I was thinking about your earlier this evening. Congrats on getting your gallons!!! Smiley Wink YAY!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2 I was thinking about your earlier this evening. Congrats on getting your gallons!!! Smiley Wink YAY!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Haha thanks for thinking of me @bebe777! I was really excited about it. Plus, Chaz was looking adorable so he was fun to watch.