WEN

Honored Contributor

Suggestions, please!  In true husband fashion, mine waited until he ran out of 613 BCC to tell me & I don't have any more in my stash.  Now I see that QVC is sold out.  He likes to shave with it because it's not as thick as the CCs.

For those of you who have used the 613/319 BCC, have you found a particular CC that might be closer to the consistency of the BCC?  I'm hoping it's one I have in stock so he can use something until QVC gets the BCC back in stock.

Please hit me with your suggestions.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Re: 613 Body Cleansing Cream

Spring Orange Blossom has a thinner consistency. If memory serves, Fall Tuscan Pear and Pomegranate too. Fingers crossed for Toby's dad.
Respected Contributor

I agree on pom., I think the Classic's are a bit thinner..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

WWC is thinner

Honored Contributor

I think all the regular CCs are thinner in consistency.  I suppose your best bet would be one of the soy based formulas since the 613/319 BCC is also soy based.

Good luck on waiting for the BCCs to come back in stock.  I had been using the 319 as a facial cleanser for years.  But I haven't seen it as a stand alone item for quite some time now.  Even in kits it's scarce.  The last time I did manage to get some it was old and didn't smell the same as it had, although it worked just fine.  I even ordered some directly from Chaz since I figured the Q wasn't going to stock it anymore.  I found the same thing with what I got from him: the product had been manufactured several years before.

I think not many people ever used it, so I'm not sure it's going to be carried here anymore.  Just my own opinion, I don't know that for sure.  I ended up switching to a different line for a cleanser.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @lynne6was7!  Wouldn't you know I don't have any of those three formulas in my stash?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

The thought just hit me.  I could get on one of the classic body cleansing creams.  I remember using them in years past & they have more slip.  I'll go look now.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

If you like the 613 BCC as your facial cleanser (I do too, by the way), try the new BS facial cleanser.  HOLY MOLY, it is fabulous, but NO WAY am I sharing that with SurfDaddy.  It's mine...ALL MIINE!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@geezerette 

If you like the 613 BCC as your facial cleanser (I do too, by the way), try the new BS facial cleanser.  HOLY MOLY, it is fabulous, but NO WAY am I sharing that with SurfDaddy.  It's mine...ALL MIINE!

@SurferWife 

😄

If it ever becomes available in a fragrance free version, I'd like to.  I just can't handle the lavender in the Bella Spirit line.  Too bad, because I really prefer the rice based formula.