WEN

Super Contributor

613/319 TSV is out and it's AMAZING

So the Wen march TSV is out in the insider. Remember that 613 full-size hair and body kit that periodically popped up and then disappeared that everyone tried to grab…?

THIS IS EVEN BETTER, it's $10 less AND it comes with styling creme. Looks like the numbers aren't active yet, this is going to sell out fast.

I'm so excited I love 613!!

WEN TSV (Mar. 19th) choice of 613 or 319 hair and body 4 piece set. $69.96

32 oz cleansing treatment
5 oz Styling Creme
4 oz Replenishing Treatment Mist
8 oz ultra nourishing intensive body treatment Creme

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 613/319 TSV is out and it's AMAZING

@Brdwygurl thanks so much for posting, I forgot to check last night.  😊

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

WOW THAT IS TRULY AMAZING Smiley Surprised

Thought I might skip it if it wasn't really good, but this is TOO good Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I know right!

I love that the price is a palindrome. Geeking out Heart

Trusted Contributor

$3 SHIP TOO! The numbers aren't active yet, I've been chekcing for a couple days now...VERY EXCITING!

Contributor

How are you able to get access to the March edition already? 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sounds like a great deal. However, I am kind of surprised that there is no other CC offered with this one. I really need more MIF, my son has depleted my stash. I guess I will make do with BGT, FF, and other CCs until my Dec TSV AD comes. I think I may get 1 of each on AD. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Thought I might skip it if it wasn't really good, but this is TOO good Smiley Very Happy

Same here it didn't sink in at first but I'm flipping out here.  You always say "what can he do to top the last TSV" and he does.  I may have to add a room after this one, lol

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Same here it didn't sink in at first but I'm flipping out here.  You always say "what can he do to top the last TSV" and he does.  I may have to add a room after this one, lol

This price is unreal, especially for anyone who uses the UNIBT. This is a no branier for me...It's on A/D and 3 ez pays per the insider, so I'll be STOCKPILING!

Valued Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

This price is unreal, especially for anyone who uses the UNIBT. This is a no branier for me...It's on A/D and 3 ez pays per the insider, so I'll be STOCKPILING!

@Ilovelife123 I completely agree! Such a great value, I'll be going on auto delivery, very excited!!!

**Suz**