WEN

Super Contributor

Re: $49.96 for 4 oz Spring oils- is that a good price?

I might be hallucinating but I swear it says the SGGT oil is $36 on his site right now.

Actually I might just pick up a bunch of little ones for $11.

Respected Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

I might be hallucinating but I swear it says the SGGT oil is $36 on his site right now.

Actually I might just pick up a bunch of little ones for $11.

@RipleyGirl  All the SGGT is half off on Chaz's Site HeartSmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze this is a good price because the the Seasonal Treatment Oils are ususally priced at at least $56. Also, the best price I have ever seen for a single Classic Treatment Oils was around $49. -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

A278602

Available in all four spring scents: Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) -- waitlist, Spring Orange Blossom (SOB), Spring Honey Lilac (SHL), and Spring Cherry Blossom (SCB).

WEN by Chaz Dean 4 oz. Spring Treatment Oil - A278602

WEN by Chaz Dean 4 oz. Spring Treatment Oil

Event price -- $49.96

regular QVC price -- $62.00

4.2 of 5 Stars (14)

___

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@x Hedge lol you sound like how I feel when I try to post on my ipad and auto correct changes my words to some crazy things that aren't even real words! Thanks for that information. 

@HSB1204 SGGT shows waitlist right now. I bet Chaz's site will have some great deals on SGGT things because isn't that the one that is going into the vault?

Cherry blossom is able to now be added to the cart but still no ingredients posted. 

@HappyDaze, you are right on the Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) deals at Chaz's site: 

* 32oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $36

* 4oz Treatment Oil -- $36

* 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- $20

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

I'm trying to post on this dinged/danged $#%! Phone! Everything takes extra minutes to post.
Yes @HappyDaze the oil is usually between $54.-$59 so even when they give free shipping it doesn’t go down to $50.
Best prices are when oils are bundled with one or two other products, if you can wait that long.

@x Hedge good point on the bundles....that's what I'm hoping for too..then I can buy 2 !

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle, how do you mean the Red Current oil is "too heavy"? Is the fragrance too intense or long lasting? Or is the oil thicker? Does it sit like an oil slick on top the skin? Thanks for your thoughts on WRC oil. I know the oil blend was different.
I think WRC had more Abyssinian and less Jojoba and/or olive.
Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo @x Hedge I am looking forward to a bundle with the Cherry blossom oil in it. I would like to try it but didn't want to invest in a big bottle until I know if I like it or not.  I also hope they bring out the  spring CC 16 oz trio. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's a GREAT price until I see the $10.22 shipping added. I swear y'all! That gets so frustrating!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.