WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: 4 pc lip kit with dry oil

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@tcmalfa wrote:

@ShopperGirl15 I ordered the Sheer Tint set on June 2nd & it showed up as 319 in the Order Status up until yesterday. Yesterday it was showing 613 all day...just looked again & it's back to being 319. I'm with you & @Tennessee Vol...I would be happy to receive either at this point (but I'm hoping it's 319). Smiley Happy

@tcmalfa

This is so strange... I find it interesting that QVC has a picture of the kit in 613 as well as 319. I wonder if 4 kits should have been offered with the ODO on 6/2? I remember Chaz saying that you have the choice of 319 or 613 which I thought was odd at the time but now looking back I wonder if that was the intention. My order is still showing backorder in the 319.

@Tennessee Vol 

It is strange. That could very well be that maybe there were supposed to be 4 offerings. I remember that the description on the product page said 613 for both the dry oil & UNIBT, but the picture was of 319 products.

The presentation that I saw was the one he did with Sandra Bennett I think. Somewhere about halfway through she said to Chaz something like "Just to be clear, all of these come with the 319?" And Chaz said "Yes"...at least that's what I think he said...lol! They always go through everything so quickly, it's sometimes hard to catch exactly what it was they said. I do remember that 319 were the only ones shown & demonstrated during that particular presentation.

I'm not sure why there are pics of the kit in both 613 & 319 and why mine is toggling back & forth...maybe we'll get both...(wishful thinking)! I'll be happy with whichever hopefully gets sent to me. I hope everyone gets theirs...maybe they'll all change to "In Process" when Chaz comes back to QVC. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Mine is back to showing 319 and still on backorder Smiley Sad strange indeed
Super Contributor

I ordered the sheer tint and received 613 in the dry oil and the Travel UNIBT. I am beyond happy with the sheer tint (already had translucent), it is so pretty on lips and cheeks, and with the 613, especially in the UNIBT.