WEN

Frequent Contributor

Sorry, I think this has been discussed before but I couldn't find the thread.

Anyone else receive the ODO 4 piece lip kit offered awhile ago? Mine is still backordered, but I noticed the image changed from including 319 nbt/dry oil to a 613 image.

I thought it came with 319, but if someone has received theirs, could you tell me what it includes?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: 4 pc lip kit with dry oil

[ Edited ]

@ShopperGirl15 My set came with the 319 nourishing body treatment in a travel size tube, along with the scrub and lip balm. It was a three-piece set, not four. I guess you could call the little spatula the fourth item. Smiley Happy

I prefer the 613, so if it would have been available at the time this first came out, that would have been my choice. But I never saw it with the 613. 

I think the reason he went with the 319 the first time around is that anyone would be able to use the cream; whereas, there might be some people who do not want the scented 613. Just a guess. Also, you can always add different scented oils to the 319 to make it whatever you want.

Edited to add: So sorry! Just now see that you were talking about the kit with dry oil. Smiley Sad  My error.

Respected Contributor

@ShopperGirl15

My kit is still backordered too but the associated image is still the 319. To be honest I don't care if I get 319 or 613 I just want to get the kit!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

4 pc lip kit

Here's what is showing right now. But I agree, I just hope I still get the kit Smiley Happy

Edit: I ordered the translucent if that makes a difference

Valued Contributor

@ShopperGirl15

Find the slow slow shipping thread, it discusses this. The warehouse incorrectly packaged these with 613 dry oil and unibt. It wasn’t discovered until these were at QVC. Some went out, mine did. I received 613 instead of 319. Once this error was discovered, the boxes were sent back to the warehouse to be fixed. Then back to QVC, then out to the customers. Hopefully you get this soon 🤞🏻.

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

4 pc lip kit

Here's what is showing right now. But I agree, I just hope I still get the kit Smiley Happy

Edit: I ordered the translucent if that makes a difference

I ordered translucent too but mine is still showing

No Image Found

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShopperGirl15.  The other discussion is in the WHITE/BLUE/PINK thread.  My waitlist order for the WHITE/BLUE/PINK option did have the 319 pictured but now has the 613 INBT and 613 Dry Oil pictured rather than the 319.  This is interesting.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShopperGirl15 I ordered the Sheer Tint set on June 2nd & it showed up as 319 in the Order Status up until yesterday. Yesterday it was showing 613 all day...just looked again & it's back to being 319. I'm with you & @Tennessee Vol...I would be happy to receive either at this point (but I'm hoping it's 319). Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

@ShopperGirl15 I ordered the Sheer Tint set on June 2nd & it showed up as 319 in the Order Status up until yesterday. Yesterday it was showing 613 all day...just looked again & it's back to being 319. I'm with you & @Tennessee Vol...I would be happy to receive either at this point (but I'm hoping it's 319). Smiley Happy

@tcmalfa

This is so strange... I find it interesting that QVC has a picture of the kit in 613 as well as 319. I wonder if 4 kits should have been offered with the ODO on 6/2? I remember Chaz saying that you have the choice of 319 or 613 which I thought was odd at the time but now looking back I wonder if that was the intention. My order is still showing backorder in the 319.

Regular Contributor

@Tennessee Vol.  I think you are right about offering 4 kit options for the the ODO.  At that time, the text in the item description mentioned both 319 and 613.   This morning my order shows 319 again.