WEN

Trusted Contributor

4 Piece WEN Lip Treatment Set Canceled!

At least mine was!!!!  I'm really unhappy!  Now I will get the 3 piece.....but would have bought THAT on free shipping day !!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 4 Piece WEN Lip Treatment Set Canceled!

call CS...

Trusted Contributor

@nana59 was your backorder shipped?

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

At least mine was!!!!  I'm really unhappy!  Now I will get the 3 piece.....but would have bought THAT on free shipping day !!!!  

@Suebdoo Mine was canceled too... I haven't received an email from QVC telling me that it was canceled, they just changed the status without notifying me. Needless to say, I'm not happy about it!

I'll probably order the 3 piece set while Chaz is on...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

All of you should call CS and complain about this. My guess is they don't want to be bothered with having to ship wait list orders once Chaz is gone.

I bet Chaz would send them more product in a heartbeat to honor your orders.

Regular Contributor

From Wen Dooters' FB page:

Wen Dooters:

"I want to let everyone know what happened with the 4 pc Bella Spirit Lip, Body, and 3 oz Dry Oil OTO. Our packaging facility packed out a small amount correct. The Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment was suppose to be 613, as well as the 3 oz Dry Oil. Unfortunately, a large portion was packed out in error, using 319 products instead of 613. Confusion was created on QVC.com where they had the image, showing 319, and the description of what you get, 613. Completely confusing to the customer and because it was mixed inventory, no way to tell what the customer thought she was receiving. Unfortunately, it has been canceled. They can't apologize enough for this and they're hoping to see if this can air in the correct configuration in the near future."

Respected Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

From Wen Dooters' FB page:

Wen Dooters:

"I want to let everyone know what happened with the 4 pc Bella Spirit Lip, Body, and 3 oz Dry Oil OTO. Our packaging facility packed out a small amount correct. The Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment was suppose to be 613, as well as the 3 oz Dry Oil. Unfortunately, a large portion was packed out in error, using 319 products instead of 613. Confusion was created on QVC.com where they had the image, showing 319, and the description of what you get, 613. Completely confusing to the customer and because it was mixed inventory, no way to tell what the customer thought she was receiving. Unfortunately, it has been canceled. They can't apologize enough for this and they're hoping to see if this can air in the correct configuration in the near future."

@tcmalfa Thanks for posting this information... I don't do Facebook so I really appreciate it when those who do share information they obtain. I would have gladly accepted either configuration! I'm happy I went ahead and ordered the 3 piece lip kit in translucent as well as sheer when Chaz was on.

Thanks again!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Regular Contributor

@tcmalfa.  Thanks for the info.  When seeing the initial item photo with the travel size dry oil I thought WEN travel sizes might be coming back.  A while back there was some forum discussion about the prevous travel kits.  I have POM, SAM and 613 which were purchased at Christmas time and would love a 319 and BGT configuration.  Maybe we will have another way to get to the travel size dry oil.  That's my Christmas WEN wish.   

Regular Contributor

@Tennessee Vol You're welcome Smiley Happy

I don't really do much on facebook anymore...think the last time I posted anything was 5-6 years ago, but I still use it for shopping etc.

I usually try to check Chaz's FB, Wen by Chaz Dean FB & Wen Dooters FB at least once a day. I'll be sure to share anything I see. I also would have been happy with either 613 or 319...maybe he will try to bring it back in September! Glad you were able to get both 3-pc sets Smiley Happy

@Gussie2007 My first Wen purchase was the November 2017 TSV & I waited awhile to try it. Wish I would have tried it sooner & maybe I would have seen those travel sets at Christmas! I probably would have purchased them all. Smiley Wink 

Respected Contributor

Well, at least everyone knows what happened.  Everyone makes mistakes.  I visit Dooter's site sometimes.  I love watching the horses do cute things.  Anyway, I've always had good customer service from QVC.  Sometimes it takes a bit of explaining what one's problem is in detail.  That can be trying because the reps have to help thousands of people, so if it's an issue that's a bit convoluted, the rep has to listen closely and talk it out with the customer.  I had to do this when the dumb post office did not deliver my stuff and they had it for days!  LOL!!!!  QVC was great helping me.