WEN

Highlighted
Super Contributor
I have not seen the 32 oz seasonal CC (without another product) yet. Am I blind?
Esteemed Contributor

A264831

32 oz spring seasonal CC's @TamiT28. It was the first item, along with the 16 oz spring seasonal CC's, very top of page of Wen products. You probably flew right past 'em. They're definitely there! 😊

Respected Contributor

Hi TD28, that used to confuse me too.  They only have one picture on the site but when you click on it the rest of them are all there, just like Rochelle said.

Super Contributor
So weird, I searched with Wen 32 seasonal and still only get the kits. I did use the item number and found it
Respected Contributor

@TamiT28 wrote:
So weird, I searched with Wen 32 seasonal and still only get the kits. I did use the item number and found it

Hello Dere!  I think it's better to click on the pitcher!  LOL!!  I mean I think it's better to click on the picture than to type in what you're looking for.  Just wanted to make ya laugh.  I guess it would be too confusing to post all items, it would be 100 pages long.  They have it set up under the seasons.  I usually look for the caption on the bottom of the picture and see which season it is, when you click on it then all the ones available in that season show.  Sometimes they don't have a picture of it in that if it's a new one being offered but if it's available, it will show in words.  Hope this helps!!  It's kind of early in the morning..