WEN

Frequent Contributor

I'm a new wen girl, and was thinking of getting the NBT in 319 to be able to add the oils to it for scent (saw it during a presentation). Do you have to add a lot to get the scent to come through?

Also, what are your favorite oils to add to it? I'm LOVING tropical paradise at the moment Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: 319 NBT + oils

[ Edited ]

@KayAnn615 wrote:

I'm a new wen girl, and was thinking of getting the NBT in 319 to be able to add the oils to it for scent (saw it during a presentation). Do you have to add a lot to get the scent to come through?

Also, what are your favorite oils to add to it? I'm LOVING tropical paradise at the moment Smiley Happy

I think it really depend's on how strong a scent you want. I would just add a few drop's and go from there. If you want a stronger scent just add a few drop's at a time until you get the amount of scent you want.

Respected Contributor

Hey, HEY, hey!  Hello!  Yes, I've seen Chaz mention that many times.  The new Tropical scent really lingers so it may work.  I've tried it in other oils but my nose can not detect enough of the scent that I'm adding.

The NBTs, all Wen NBTs are wonderful alone.  I've purchased body lotions in high end stores that were really expensive and smelled good but NEVER were like the Wen NBTs.  The results stay with me and I do not need re application until after my next shower.  The NBTs I will NEVER be without.  My body, face and all, are so soft and hydrated.  I get the scented NBTs.  The CLV and SHP ones are out of this world, honestly.  I went back for auto delivery and I believe alot on here did too!  The CLV is similar to the STP but the STP has some different notes, sort of like CLV but bumped up a few notches!

I would go for it.  I want the oil in the new summer scent but I went crazy buying alot of stuff already!  Still may, have to see.  Yes, I would try it and if for some reason you're really not satisfied, QVC's return is wonderful, no problem.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm assuming you're not going to add oil directly to the container and mix it in there.

Chaz said he puts the oil on his arm, then adds the 319 NIBT and blends the two right on his arm as he distributes it over the surface.

Done that way, you can adjust the amount of oil to suit yourself, and change scents as you like.

Honored Contributor

@ShopperGirl15...OH HONEY! I use the 319 NBT mixed with my oil on a daily basis. I have most of the seasonal oils, so I change daily depending upon my mood. I apply it similarly too the way you cut up a chicken. I get a little bit of NBT in my hand, apply a few drops of oil, then apply to one arm. Repeat for other arm, torso, back, the divide my legs into quarter and repeat. I don't know how else to explain it. Now I'm hungry.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@ShopperGirl15...OH HONEY! I use the 319 NBT mixed with my oil on a daily basis. I have most of the seasonal oils, so I change daily depending upon my mood. I apply it similarly too the way you cut up a chicken. I get a little bit of NBT in my hand, apply a few drops of oil, then apply to one arm. Repeat for other arm, torso, back, the divide my legs into quarter and repeat. I don't know how else to explain it. Now I'm hungry.

Totally makes sense!!! Now to decide what oils to stock up on lol

Trusted Contributor

I love the STP with the 319 NIBT. Note the NIBT has a soft natural scent (reminds me of a faint lemon scent) but it does fade after use. STP oil carries through and mixes nicely as does SHP. I am halfway through my bottle of STP oil because I use it from head to toe.

I have to say STP is the first oil I dont pick up the "oil" scent from. Meaning the other oils I have tried seem to have another scent in the background but STP doesnt. It never bothered me but whatever Chaz did for STP I want him to continue doing.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@nikki48...I will be backing up a u-haul truck to QVC next year when Chaz brings us the STP EDP!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@nikki48@SurferWife - I haven't been able to use anything but STP! So yummy and the oil is just amazing!!! Wish Chaz did another kit with oil or a body kit!

Was deciding between CLV or SHP, but I think i'll go with SHP since Chaz says it blends so well with STP.

Respected Contributor

@ShopperGirl15Now that I've seen how Chaz does it, I'll give it another try. When I got the 319 NBT I removed a few ounces to another container to mix and it took WAY too much of my precious SHP oil to get the scent I wanted. Of course now we have SHP NBT. (Wheee!) So I would definitely not use that method.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012