WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 319.....Maybe this is all I need?

@yisbuff2  Okay now I know it's not wishful thinking my DH even commented on my skin today.  I never had a problem with sensitivity until last year and was floored when the doc said it was eczema around my eyes.  I used different medicated creams and nothing helped.  Went back to my WEN oils and BL and it cleared it up on my arms but was still experiencing dryness around my eyes.  I continued using 613 NBT but not everyday,  the 319  I am using everyday, sometimes twice a day.  This has been the most dramatic I've seen on my face in years, I actually look younger.

@CoG  You poor thing, at this point I couldn't deal with any more snowstorms I get physically sick when they're coming,  I hope your package arrives soon so you can enjoy your 319.

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@yisbuff2  Okay now I know it's not wishful thinking my DH even commented on my skin today.  I never had a problem with sensitivity until last year and was floored when the doc said it was eczema around my eyes.  I used different medicated creams and nothing helped.  Went back to my WEN oils and BL and it cleared it up on my arms but was still experiencing dryness around my eyes.  I continued using 613 NBT but not everyday,  the 319  I am using everyday, sometimes twice a day.  This has been the most dramatic I've seen on my face in years, I actually look younger.

@CoG  You poor thing, at this point I couldn't deal with any more snowstorms I get physically sick when they're coming,  I hope your package arrives soon so you can enjoy your 319.

@ANewHue I can tell you that other than medication, the best thing for eczema on my eyes has been TT RTM, I mist my face 1-2 times after cleansing mornign and night. When I see that I am about to have an issue, I just keep going with it and I have been able to avoid getting a prescription for the eczema since about Spring 2013 when I started doing this.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Kjelle. Yes, I've been using the TT RTM on my face for years now but when this occurred  I was told to stop everything.  The med creams didn't help so I went back to my usual routine.  Never thought that 319 would become my "go to" because I always loved my 613. At this point, I'm thinking all I may need is the RTM and 319 but I'm waiting to see what happens when the weather warms up.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn  or anyone who knows.  Sorry if this has been asked before...  I've never increased the quantity on an auto-delivery item before.  If you increase the quantity on a shipment, are all of the additional items added at the same price/S&H as the original?

Thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@FleaMktQn  or anyone who knows.  Sorry if this has been asked before...  I've never increased the quantity on an auto-delivery item before.  If you increase the quantity on a shipment, are all of the additional items added at the same price/S&H as the original?

Thanks so much!

@Jen44 I haven't increased an autodelivery yet either, but I believe the additional kit or item will be the same price. I'm really not positively sure about shipping. In the case of the last TSV where shipping was free, I would think the shipping would be free for increased quanities. I don't know about orders were the $3 shipping is charged, if additional quanities would each have $3 added for shipping.

@bebe777 has increased AD orders & she could answer your question. Maybe she will get a chance to check in. I'm sure there are others that also know & will chime in.

bebe I hope all is well. You are missed around here Heart

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, this fabulous facial treatment, as it is becoming, dispenses perfectly from airless pump jars.  2 for $16 on Amazon.  Can't remember being so thrilled with any other nonWEN product.

Thanks for the encouragement.  The mist is heavenly too!

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

Thanks so much!

@Jen44 I haven't increased an autodelivery yet either, but I believe the additional kit or item will be the same price. I'm really not positively sure about shipping. In the case of the last TSV where shipping was free, I would think the shipping would be free for increased quanities. I don't know about orders were the $3 shipping is charged, if additional quanities would each have $3 added for shipping.

@bebe777 has increased AD orders & she could answer your question. Maybe she will get a chance to check in. I'm sure there are others that also know & will chime in.

bebe I hope all is well. You are missed around here Heart

I know I'm not Bebe but I increased my AD to two with the same price and free S&H.!

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

Thanks so much!

@Jen44 yes they are! I bumped up my SHL CC to two and have done this in the past and the price is the same and still free s/h.

Respected Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Ladies, this fabulous facial treatment, as it is becoming, dispenses perfectly from airless pump jars.  2 for $16 on Amazon.  Can't remember being so thrilled with any other nonWEN product.

Thanks for the encouragement.  The mist is heavenly too!

@CoG I really want to know what the facial treatment is Smiley Embarassed TIA

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

Thanks so much!

@Jen44 yes they are! I bumped up my SHL CC to two and have done this in the past and the price is the same and still free s/h.

@HappyDaze & @CoG Thanks for the in The Know info on the ADs Smiley Very Happy