WEN

Esteemed Contributor

I also wanted to add on a subject of using 319-All-the-Way for my first time yesterday - it was a new and surprising feeling to have my hair very clean and FRAGRANCE-FREE!

As much as I love smelling all the various wonderful WEN CCs in my hair, yet THIS was absolutely new and quite pleasant feeling. I don't think, I've experienced before, since all the poos from my pre-WEN years did leave their scent.

My conclusion - 319 is excellent and winning deep cleansing Formula I won't be without!Heart

p.s. Second day hair is nice and I don't feel like cleansing it again today.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for all your responses.  With such rave reviews, I really need to try it today!  @sonechko - thanks for letting me know how it worked for you after you tried it yourself.   I'm excited to use it and and see how my hair does with it.   

Esteemed Contributor

You are most welcome @Arianny! Thank you for giving me an opportunity to think of how I may describe my experience to you AND to myself too! Smiley Happy

Would like also to stress out - I did my 319-all-the-way cleansing AFTER overnight OIL treatment. It may or may not had something to do with my good results with 319.

Valued Contributor

Well, I did a POM oil treatment last night so today when I cleanse I will use it and see how it works for me.  I don't know if it's just me, but I always so look forward to cleansing my hair.    Never did when I used shampoo.  It's a whole exciting experience for me now - ha!

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

I haven't purchased 319 yet but will have to when I use some of my current 613 stash.  I regret not ordering the 319 tsv instead of 613.  If I don't purchase this soon I will order it when it is offered in a kit, tsv or ODO value.  

@Susan25 Did you order the TSV on auto delivery?  If so,  you can ask to have your choice changed to 319 for the next shipment. That is what I did for my second shipment after reading the reviews that 319 Is so different from 613. Smiley Happy

I will have to check on this @BExplorer.  I am not sure if I ordered this on auto delivery but if I did I will change to 319.  I already have enough of 613 and didn't originally order 613 since I was under the impression that they were identical except for the scent.  After reading all of these threads the 319 sounds to be very different from the 613 and most like it better or can use it more often.  

@Susan25, it's been confusing because when 319 was originally launched in the Nourishing Body Treatment (NBT), the ingredients deck was almost identical to the 613 NBT. 

Also, in the Restorative line, the newer Fragrance Free CC was essentially the Mandarin Italian Fig CC just without any added fragrance.

So I'm guessing that 319 NBT users probably assumed the new 319 CC would essentially be the 613 CC just  without any added fragrance. 

I was way behind the curve on this one since I hadn't been around much this past spring. -- lol, so I was also surprised when I started reading that the 613 CC and the 319 CC each gave different hair results. 

If it wasn't for the persistent and considerate attempts from @HSB1204 to er, "nugde" me towards finally trying (at the end of next week, I promise *s*) the 319 CC... well I'd probably still be in the dark about the differences between these two products. Smiley Wink

* bebe777 waves to her HSB1204 guardian angel * Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 - let us know how you like it when you try it.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I also wanted to add on a subject of using 319-All-the-Way for my first time yesterday - it was a new and surprising feeling to have my hair very clean and FRAGRANCE-FREE!

As much as I love smelling all the various wonderful WEN CCs in my hair, yet THIS was absolutely new and quite pleasant feeling. I don't think, I've experienced before, since all the poos from my pre-WEN years did leave their scent.

My conclusion - 319 is excellent and winning deep cleansing Formula I won't be without!Heart

p.s. Second day hair is nice and I don't feel like cleansing it again today.

@sonechko, I'm so glad that the 319 CC is giving you such excellent hair care results. Yay!!! Smiley Happy

lol, now on to the really important question... er, just how does it compare to our beloved Mandarin Italian Fig CC? I'm wondering because, at this point, I've loaded up on my upcoming December 2016 (5) 16oz Restoratives second auto-delivery shipment. 

lol, am I going to need to rethink this... since I also have the March 2016 319 TSV on auto-delivery?

@sonechko, lol, what's this Wen girl supposed to do? Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @bebe777. lol, what's this Wen girl supposed to do? Smiley Wink??? Loaded question. I would not start comparing 319 with MIF. Besides, I did not do MIF-All-the-Way cleansing in quite awhile, if any.

I am planning this in near future, since I want to determine my "winners". So for this purpose alone, I'll test MIF to it's fullest.

Honestly, Bebe, last night and this morning the thoughts of using 319 as my base cleanser crossed my mind. But probably not at the expense of the MIF! You and I both know about and believe in the benefits of rice water giving the hair need strength. I need that. Those thoughts crossed my mind, because I could feel these same hair strengthening qualities using 319. Plus, it's better - DEEP Conditioner.

My hair does feel stronger, and also not prone to being caught by a comb or brush. I do think, they both will be my staples for restoring/strenghtening my hair for now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

Well, I did a POM oil treatment last night so today when I cleanse I will use it and see how it works for me.  I don't know if it's just me, but I always so look forward to cleansing my hair.    Never did when I used shampoo.  It's a whole exciting experience for me now - ha!

Woman Happy I feel the same way, @Arianny Never before, but now - I am always looking forward to cleansing my hair with WEN! And the feeling does not go away with time, and I am not constantly buying numerous sets of poo/conditioners cluttering my bathroom!

I NEVER in my life used a hair product to close to two years straight without looking for another!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh-oh @bebe777! I wanted to say about the 5-piece 16oz restorative kit still on A/D. I did push it forward as far as calendar allowed. For one, I still have many left, and even some 32 oz MIF and BGT from the last year TSV. I wanted to get two restorative A/Ds, but lately feel, I like MIF the best of them. BGT is VERY nice smelling, but not as rich as MIF for me, and FF...... well I do not really like it!  To me it's not fragrance-free, it smells like menthol a lot, and even after my hair is dry. It really does not serve me as non-fragrant restorative being used together with my other favorite seasonal CCs. The menthol in it too much for me.

So, I am no sure if I'll get these remaining A/Ds, and maybe wait for a good price deal, that will let me choose MIF by itself. Have not decided.