WEN

Respected Contributor

I'm not a big mixer so I don't know how 319 performs in that case. I've used up an entire 32 oz. bottle so far by using it on its own and I love it! My hair has a love/hate relationship with 613 but mostly it seems to be on the hate side. It doesn't matter if I use it on its own or mix. 613 tends to make my hair dry and crispy, but the 319 CC is nothing like that. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

I can use 319 alone with wonderful results!  I can barely use 613 and have to mix--it really dries my hair out.  319 leaves my hair soft and moisturized.  To me, they are completely different CCs.  HTHSmiley Happy

Great to know, @BExplorer! Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Arianny wrote:

Hi everyone.  Just wondering if those who love the 319 CC have tried it by itself without mixing - and what the results were.  I use 613 as a mixer, but I can't use it by itself - it makes my curly hair frizzy when I do.  I got the 319 in the TSV but haven't tried it yet. Also, have you found that you can use the 319 with every cleanse?  I cannot always do that with the 613.  Thanks! 

@Arianny! Just wanted to tell you - I cleansed today with 319 by itself, both cleanses and after POM overnight oil treatment. What had I been waiting for? Love how my hair is all day today. Truly deeply conditioned, soft and well treated. Nothing like it was with 613. Of course, I am yet to see what happens if I do it again and often. Will see. So far, today - I am more then pleased! Try it! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Arianny wrote:

Hi everyone.  Just wondering if those who love the 319 CC have tried it by itself without mixing - and what the results were.  I use 613 as a mixer, but I can't use it by itself - it makes my curly hair frizzy when I do.  I got the 319 in the TSV but haven't tried it yet. Also, have you found that you can use the 319 with every cleanse?  I cannot always do that with the 613.  Thanks! 

@Arianny! Just wanted to tell you - I cleansed today with 319 by itself, both cleanses and after POM overnight oil treatment. What had I been waiting for? Love how my hair is all day today. Truly deeply conditioned, soft and well treated. Nothing like it was with 613. Of course, I am yet to see what happens if I do it again and often. Will see. So far, today - I am more then pleased! Try it! Smiley Happy

@sonechko how do think 319 compares to PJP?

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Like several of you, I think 319 is a totally different CC. I get the protein with moisture whereas I dont feel moisturized after 613. 319 is great mixed or on it's own. I will have to be really diligent in finishing the rest of my 613, because I'll always want 319.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@Arianny wrote:

@sonechko how do think 319 compares to PJP?

Oh I would not know how to compare these two, @BExplorer!  They are different in consistency and the way it spread on hair, strong Peony fragrance and fragrance-free 319.... Speaking about end results, PJP leaves me with a "winner seasonal" results. You know what I mean? The best performing seasonal, that leaves you hair nicely moisturized, full of body and shine, and happy... Well, this what PJP does for me.

319 all by itself left my hair - DEEPLY conditioned, moisturized, calm and happily-heavy, but with body and softness. 319 TREATED my hair WELL today, Arianny!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Like several of you, I think 319 is a totally different CC. I get the protein with moisture whereas I dont feel moisturized after 613. 319 is great mixed or on it's own. I will have to be really diligent in finishing the rest of my 613, because I'll always want 319.

Cat Happy Me too, @Kjelle - I'll always want 319.

Respected Contributor

I haven't purchased 319 yet but will have to when I use some of my current 613 stash.  I regret not ordering the 319 tsv instead of 613.  If I don't purchase this soon I will order it when it is offered in a kit, tsv or ODO value.  

Trusted Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

I haven't purchased 319 yet but will have to when I use some of my current 613 stash.  I regret not ordering the 319 tsv instead of 613.  If I don't purchase this soon I will order it when it is offered in a kit, tsv or ODO value.  

@Susan25 Did you order the TSV on auto delivery?  If so,  you can ask to have your choice changed to 319 for the next shipment. That is what I did for my second shipment after reading the reviews that 319 Is so different from 613. Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Susan25 Did you order the TSV on auto delivery?  If so,  you can ask to have your choice changed to 319 for the next shipment. That is what I did for my second shipment after reading the reviews that 319 Is so different from 613. Smiley Happy

I will have to check on this @BExplorer.  I am not sure if I ordered this on auto delivery but if I did I will change to 319.  I already have enough of 613 and didn't originally order 613 since I was under the impression that they were identical except for the scent.  After reading all of these threads the 319 sounds to be very different from the 613 and most like it better or can use it more often.