WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: 30 % off at Chaz Dean.com

I ordered a large round brush that was 21.00 with the 30% off coupon and it was free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I orderd the Light Finishing Spray since QVC won’t ship it to HI. With the 30% discount it came to $28.00 & it came with free shipping.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @SurferWife and @untitled!  Their chat told me it was a $35 minimum and they also gave me the 30% off code!  I'll give it a test tomorrow...

ETA:  Thanks everyone!!  I just placed my order for the 16oz WWF CC and you were right -- free shippinng along with the 30% off!   Now I hope I like it!!

Respected Contributor

Hi SurferWife!  I got the duo of the hair spray from the Q but I'm fortunate that shipping means nothing.  I see you like it too and want to keep it in stock.  I"m glad you got that from Chaz's site!  That's great for you, free shipping!  YAAAYYYY!!!

Frequent Contributor

I placed an order for a few WCM 4 oz Oils with the code Holiday, $25.20 each!
Went back the next day for a few WCM 6 oz RTMs, $14 each, but the code didn't work.
I used a different e-mail address & it worked.
Wondering if others experienced a one-time code use restriction.
Trusted Contributor

No, @sznk , I was able to place two separate orders using the same email address 🤔.  I'm glad you were able to get your second order at 30% off, that's such a great deal!  ðŸ˜ƒ

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt