WEN

Esteemed Contributor
With code holiday. Happy holidays from Chaz!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: 30 % off at Chaz Dean.com

[ Edited ]

Thanks! I needed a brush and the voluminizing treatment spray and was just waiting for a sale.  Decided to get both brushes, an extra comb, and the treatment spray since it was 30% off.    

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this @ANewHue !  I ordered 2 VTS which were a MUCH better price than here since they haven't been stocking the duo in this like they used to. 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

This might be a good way for me to try WWF in the 16oz cc -- would be $28.  Do we know if there is shipping? and if so, how much?  I know Chaz used to offer free shipping with some sales but maybe there is a minimum this doesn't meet...

Respected Contributor

Hi @ANewHue

Thank you so much for telling us!  That can really add up if you're buying big!  Isn't Chaz a doll!

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
With code holiday. Happy holidays from Chaz!!!

Sorry to post twice but ANewHue, I wanted to thank you again!  I did not know about the sale.  Haven't been on too much lately.  I got the Wen tote and got it with the sale too!  You're a doll!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for posting the coupon code!! I was able to purchase my new fav FFA cleansing conditioner in a gallon with no shipping for an awesome crazy price!!! I’m so excited. I’m grateful to Chaz too!

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge. You know I'm
Taking advantage of this sale to stock up on my POM BCC. @yanga @Mgggg1 glad I saw it and everyone is getting what they need . Santa Chaz did it again!
Esteemed Contributor

@auwinsf not sure if there is a minimum for free shipping . I believe it was $40 at one time
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@auwinsf not sure if there is a minimum for free shipping . I believe it was $40 at one time

Thanks @ANewHue.  It's not posted on their website but I found out it was $35, so one 16oz CC wouldn't meet the minimum with 30% off.  If the sale is good through the weekend, I'll think about whether I want to add anything else, like a styling cream, to meet that minimum or just take a pass.