WEN

Trusted Contributor

Mine arrived sealed (I am very close to a location so it doesnt require much travel time) but I can tell the cream was very warm at some point because the consistancy wasnt the same. Its set up now that I have had it for a day. So considering the travel time, rough movement and the heat, it make sense for that to happen.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

Re: 20oz NBT...

[ Edited ]

@Suebdooand @AlohaSun, I am sure already that I will enjoy this cream. I'm already thinking about ordering a 2nd one while it's at this price. I'll think a little more about that, but I'm definitely glad that I tried this product. All because I read how much those on this thread were excited about it. I'm glad I ordered.  Smiley HappySmiley Happy

@nikki48, glad to hear that yours arrived in good condition. I don't know if you have had this before, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I can tell that I will. Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Valued Contributor

@nikki48 So you're the one with the van at the unloading dock?!!  Just 

kidding!!!  Glad yours arrived nicely sealed.  

Valued Contributor

@luv2drive I use mine from head to toe.  My face is normally on the oily side 

and used to be acne prone to anything that touches it.  But no more 

since using Wen.  If you are going to try using it as a moisturizer

on your face, I suggest you do a patch test....just in case.

I use it morning and night and with no problems what so ever.

They did say that this 20oz is till while supplies last or end of

this month.  Which ever comes first.  I just thought you would like

to know this if you decide to buy a second one.

Trusted Contributor

@luv2drive, yes Ive had it before... I love it. I ordered two this time around because hubby has discovered it and uses it daily also. As soon as he learned I ordered two he wanted to know if he got a jar just for himself.

@AlohaSun, I have combination oily, acne prone skin and it has worked nicely for me as a moisturizer too.

#IAmTeamWen
Valued Contributor

@nikki48 Well, at least your dear hubby will have nice soft skin!  Oh and 

smell good too!  I didn't share mine with anyone yet.  No one knows!!!

Maybe now they will know....I just hid it my spare refrig.  Last summer

it got pretty hot and my 8oz started to liquify.  

BTW, have you tried any of the new summer NBTs?  Next round, 

I wish Chaz comes out with a 20oz PJP!!!!  With No Shipping

of course.

Super Contributor

@AlohaSun, I am seriously thinking about the 2nd one. Will probably decide by tomorrow, so hopefully that will be in time. Thanks for making sure I knew that timeline. I hadn't heard that since I really didn't watch the presentation. I hadn't actually thought about using it on my face, but good idea about testing it first. I really liked the way it felt when I put it on my arm.

@nikki48, that's funny about your hubby. So what was the answer? Does he get his own jar? LOL  If he is using it daily, you just might need to order a 3rd one! Under the radar, of course. LOL

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Trusted Contributor

@luv2drive I'm contemplating too.  I really would like either the SCLV or SHP.....but the 20oz is such a great deal.

I'm glad you like it and I want more after the 1st try.  Reaffirms it for all of us who have gushed about it so much !!😀

The one good thing about the 319 is that you can use some oils to make your own scent.  I mix the 613 with oils too.

Trusted Contributor

@AlohaSun, I ordered the SCLV but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm hoping for a special before I order the SHP. 

@luv2drive, we have half of one left. I gave him that and opened a new one.....lol.

#IAmTeamWen
Valued Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@AlohaSun, I ordered the SCLV but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm hoping for a special before I order the SHP. 

@luv2drive, we have half of one left. I gave him that and opened a new one.....lol.

@nikki48 Could you please let us curious Wen lovers know how you like it

after receiving it!!!  I've never tried anything in the SCLV line yet but am 

curious about how much coconut scent is in it. 

Hope you end up loving it!!!!