WEN

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

Ok my Wen ladies, please don't be mad at me.....I caved in and had to 

order at least one before Chaz's show.   I missed the November

debut  and ran out of my stash just this past March.  Sorry to keep 

repeating this, but that Free Shipping amost always gets me.  

I will make it up for Chaz's quota...I know I will be ordering more 

goodies....need more CCs.

@AlohaSun

You're forgiven--as long as you left some for the rest of us to order when Chaz is on!😊

(I was tempted to order early myself...😋)

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@geezerette

Again this is being offered at this Great price and honestly the free shipping ices the cake. I love this NBT and ALWAYS have backups on hand. I just do not want to be without. Will you use less in the summer???  How long did your Nov jar last? It's so individualized.  How can we tell you how to buy a loved product used head to toe...ah, alot, lol. It is sealed and keeps well stored cool and dark. 

It would be nice if the new scented NBT was event priced. So far no...and as much as I love the SHP I may consider sticking with adding the oil to the 319 NBT. Still thinkn' on this ....

@rochelleS

This really is a wonderful deal on a wonderful product, isn't it?  Yes, I will use somewhat less in the summer months than the winter, so I figure that one large jar will last me almost three months.  But I'm now also using it on my face and instead of hand lotion, so I factored that in.  Whenever I get a product, I mark it with the date I received it and then again the date when I opened it.  That way I have a good idea of how fast I'm using the product.

I was tempted by the scented NBT, but I am sticking with the 319.  It's just perfect for me since I normally don't like a lot of fragrance.  And I can always add a touch of oil.

So, I'm going to get a minimum of two jars, maybe three.  I'm with @nikki48,  if the small tubes of NBT become available too I'm going to order some of them.  They are perfect for hand lotion!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@SurferWife

Shout out for you. 

20 oz NBT.   FREE SHIPPING!!!

Love, love, love this deal!

Thank you Chaz  😘😻😍

@Drythe...I just hit that Speed Buy button so fast I squealed!  I got the 613.  After stocking up on 319 last year, I have come to realize just how much I love the 613 and am missing it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun...got the 613!  Thanks for the head's up.  I'll probably order another one when Chaz is on the air, but when I see the words 'FREE SHIPPING', I don't hesitate to click speed buy.  Now if we could only get that lucky with the gallons...wishful thinking I know.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

There is no doubt this 20 oz NBT is being welcomed back with open arms. So glad our HI Wenners, @AlohaSun & @SurferWife can take advantage of the free shipping. I hope there are more free ship offers coming up. I always think of the high costs and creative work arounds you have to utilize to obtain your Wen.  Same goes for our Canadian Wenners, who no longer can receive product directly from the Q.  

And @geezerette & @nikki48, I picked up a refillable Traveler at my local Meijer's. This 2 oz piece has a lift, depense, and snap back top, exactly like I've received on some CC'S. I purposely bot this to transfer NBT into for my hands or whatever. It's perfect ladies! Truly! Much better delivery than the also available hollow and narrower tip, that lifts up from the cap to squirt. This kind is better for a liquid. Mine has successfully traveled in my bag without any spilling. If my cap explanation isn't clear I'll post a pic. Just let me know, it's no problema. No need to wait for the tubes if you don't mind a little DIY that'll save the wait and a few dollars.

Wishing everyone a great evening and happy shopping this visit! Looking forward to the ODO's too.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS I'd love to see a picture of it.  I need a DIY for some hand cream.

@geezerette thanks for being nice and not saying No S=_@? Sherlock when I told you about free shipping.  I hadn't read the thread YOU started. Duhhhhh

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo

One of my favorite sayings too!😄😉

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo I picked up a couple extra travel bottles. My error, these are 3 oz and used for NBT on the go. Nice wide mouth to transfer product too. Hope this is helpful.

20170527_182018-1.jpg20170527_181920-1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo Here's another cap that's good on a traveler. No leaks... this is the same style cap I've rec'd with some, not all, Wen CC's too.20170527_184139-1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo I picked up a couple extra travel bottles. My error, these are 3 oz and used for NBT on the go. Nice wide mouth to transfer product too. Hope this is helpful.

20170527_182018-1.jpg20170527_181920-1.jpg

@geezerette & @nikki48

Don't know if you two caught these pics...this is what I transfer NBT into when on the go. This IS a 3 oz bottle too. Works like a charm. Have a great evening!